DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
Together, we unite for equity and equality.
Message from our CEO
What Our People Say
Leading with courage
ADP affirms racial inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and to the communities we serve. We recognize that leading through this crisis is a journey. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
ADP BY THE NUMBERS
of ADP’s workforce is women
of interns hired are diverse
diverse supplier spend increase YoY
associate volunteer hours
associates enrolled in BRGs
charitable global initiatives
Our inclusive approach
We sponsor several professional organizations that help us attract and develop diverse tech talent. Here is a sample of those organizations:
ADP is proud to be a Platinum Level Sponsor of the Grace Hopper Celebration since 2017. Between 40-50 ADP associates are selected to attend the largest gathering of women technologists from around the world. This celebration features inspiring keynotes and tracks dedicated to developing women at all stages of their careers.
ADP is now a National Clubs Partner of Girls Who Code to prepare girls for the jobs of the future. With this partnership ADP will help Girls Who Code serve more girls across the country, particularly in underserved communities.
By partnering with VetsinTech, ADP supports their mission of supporting our current and returning veterans with re-integration services, and by connecting them to the national technology ecosystem. VIT is committed to bringing together a tech-specific network, resources, and programs for our veterans interested in the 3 E’s–Education, Entrepreneurship, and Employment.
ADP proudly supports NPower in their mission to create pathways to economic prosperity by launching digital careers for military veterans and young adults from underserved communities.
WIT empowers and educates women and girls about opportunities in science, technology, engineering, the arts, and math (STEAM) by delivering professional development and networking opportunities to women and free educational programs to students.
Interested in learning more about ADP’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Take a look at our latest Global Corporate Social Responsibility Report to see what ADP is doing around our CEO Action Pledge, pay equity, female and minority representation, community, green initiatives, and more.
View Our Global Social Responsibility Report
BUSINESS RESOURCE GROUPS
Learning from each other
ADP’s Business Resource Groups help associates connect globally with a network of people who share common interests and experiences.
Active BRGs include:
- Elevate (Pan-Asian)
- Adelante (Hispanic and Latino)
- Cultivate (Black/African-American)
- Empower (Women in Technology)
- Generations (Multigenerational)
- Inspire (Innovation)
- iWIN (International Women’s Inclusion Network)
- Military Strong (Military)
- PRIDE (LGBTQ)
- Thrive (for associates with visible and invisible disabilities)
- WiSL (Women in Sales Leadership)
- Women in Leadership (Executive Women)
- Green (Sustainability)
These connections make us a stronger company, by helping to:
- Promote the value of diversity and cultural awareness.
- Address changing business demands with an eye on the next generation.
- Accelerate associate engagement, retention and career development.
- Build relationships with diverse markets in our communities.
- Support tech talent acquisition initiatives through new avenues.
- Enhance our technology product offering to meet the needs of all diverse backgrounds.
- Identify business and volunteer outreach opportunities.
Tech & Innovation Blog