ADP is hiring several Lead, Senior and Junior Full Stack Developers.
In this role, you will join a team to build and debug ADP's cloud-based payroll, tax, HR, and benefits solutions to help our customers save time, stay compliant and manage costs.
No two days are the same. You will work alongside a team of other passionate, creative developers to complete sprints identified during scrum meetings, where we tackle problems and prioritise what we code next. From concept to code, you'll spend your days building new features and upgrades supporting business clients that employ anywhere from one to one million employees.
To thrive in this coding career, you'll need to enjoy leaning new things and adapting to new languages and tools, both, industry standard and propriety. You'll also need experience working with front-end, scripting, and back-end. You don't need to know every tool, but you're an enthusiastic creator who stays current and looks forward to trying new code. You're always looking for that next best thing to make tools better..
Integrity, resilience, creativity and team spirit are must-haves in this job.
You'll learn new things, get opportunities to grow your career, and develop solid friendships as we design what's next for ADP and the industry.
Like what you see? Apply now!
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best Places to Work, and as a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Here's what you can expect on a typical day in the life of a Lead Full Stack Developer at ADP.
- We'll start each day with a scrum, working together to understand responsibilities, ID any issues, and communicate coding priorities. As a Full Stack Developer, you'll do more than code, you'll communicate the intricacies and problems at hand.
- Working in two-week sprints, you must keep up with timelines and coding standards.
- Variety of work. There is no typical day. You could work on anything from migrations to delivering new features, product enhancements, or creating new services.
- We're always learning new codes and operating with a "figure it out" mentality.
- We're working on products with tech that we've never used before. Inevitable challenges will arise, and we'll rely on you to look for a solution.
- You'll work in a continuous development environment using Git/Bitbucket and automatic build and testing.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A degree is great but not required. What's more important is having the skills to do the job.
We are hiring across multiple developer profiles.
- You could be an Experienced Java developer (additional Kotlin experience would be a plus)
With knowledge of Spring Boot, Docker Containers, Object Oriented programming to develop on Backend
- But you also could be a developer ready to embrace new Frontend and Backend frameworks working with new technologies (RAD / Configuration-based development).
In either case you will have a logically minded approach, you will be adaptable and willing to learn with a high attention to details.
Nice-to-have: SQL knowledge, Experience with automation, experience of working with with Cucumber or similar BDD tools, passionate about code performance and quality,
passionate about delivering best user experience, familiar with Test-Driven Development.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Team collaboration. You will be supported by, and you will support a team, with a strong spirit of knowledge sharing and mutual assistance.
- Challenge your solutions. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another's ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We're obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to navigating change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP's Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.