ADP is hiring a Business Resiliency Consultant
- Are you looking to build a career in Business Resiliency in a global company that offers career advancement opportunities throughout your career journey?
- Are you looking to join a global company with a culture of inclusion, collaboration and belonging?
Well, this maybe the right fit for you. Ready to make your mark?
In this role, you will be responsible for the protection of organization’s business assets through the development of a Global Business Resiliency Program that establishes a single framework for how the organization manages and controls risks associated with the recovery from business interruptions and disaster events. Provide oversight and direction in conjunction with the business for the global Business Resiliency Program. This includes development, implementation, testing, and maintenance of Business Continuity Plans, Business Impact Analyses, Local Crisis Management Plans, and Pandemic Plans.
You will have an opportunity to collaborate with executive leaders and key stakeholders across all Business Units and geographies to implement ADP’s Business Resiliency Program. In addition to maintaining our world-class program, you will work with your assigned business teams to coordinate exercises ranging from Plan Walkthroughs to Tabletop Exercises; and Integrated Testing with stakeholders i.e. Global Product and Technology (GPT), Crisis Management, or Business Protection & Technology Assurance (BPTA) Teams. With guidance from management, this role will partner with essential business functions to uncover opportunities for strategic enhancement.
Within this role, you will have the opportunity to identify and address areas for improvement for our program and our planning software, BC in the Cloud (BCIC). You will also have the opportunity to train end users within BCIC and in business continuity practices and policies in general.
Integrity, resilience, positivity, and a “refuse to lose” attitude are must-haves in this job. To thrive in this role, you must be eager to learn about the business, take challenges head on, be a strong team player, and comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Interacting and communicating with our business partners to ensure their Business Continuity Program is fit for purpose is a great way to develop trust, respect and cooperation and keeps ADP moving forward and able to deliver world-class customer service. You will be joining an industry leading Business Resiliency Team with over 100 years combined experience.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Participates in developing, implementing, and maintaining business continuity program framework including, but not limited to Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Local Crisis Management Planning (LCMP), Business Continuity Planning (BCP), Plan Walkthrough and Tabletop Exercising
- Participates in the overall BCM Program governance of Business Resiliency Policy and Standard to ensure compliance to ADP's business continuity requirements.
- Under the direction of leadership, conduct team meetings, review, monitor, and control team deliverables and participates in execution of project plans; ensure compliance with ADP internal business resiliency policy and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in providing business & technical guidance to the Global Business Resiliency partners; drive engagement and accountability for Business Continuity planning and preparedness by Business Resiliency teams involved in operationalizing and executing what is required under the program.
- Become a trusted advisor and contribute to raising operational risk and business resiliency awareness throughout the organization
- Provides training and access to business continuity program resources.
- Work with and facilitate discussions and business continuity planning with the Business and ensure integration of concepts/design for existing/new systems, software, applications, and processes critical to services. Verify services are in alignment with Business expectations.
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members.
- Provide 24x7 support for any emergency which may require activation of all or part of Global Business Resiliency plans. In the event that activation is required, assist recovery/business resumption teams in the implementation of response and alternate operating strategies. If required, This resouce would provide support on business resiliency coordination activities.
- Participate in conducting Business Continuity Program Maturity Assessments to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the BU's BC program and provide the business with recommendations on how to improve their program maturity level.
- Assist in the development or administration of training and awareness on program, process and procedures, tools, etc
- Maintain contact with outside business resiliency professional organizations and local/regional emergency response groups that participate in business continuity, disaster recovery, and emergency management.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s Deree in Business, IT or Security
- You must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in the field of disaster recovery and business continuity, emergency management or another related field
- You have acquired Business Continuity Professional certification from the DRII (Disaster Recovery Institute International) or Business Continuity Institute (BCI) or similar certification entity
- You must acquire expanded conceptual knowledge in Business Resiliency
- You have strong analytical, organizational and decision-making skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills; must be able to interface and coordinate work effectively with senior business leaders; strong Project and Program Management Skills
- You must be able to interface and coordinate work efficiently and effectively with business partners and senior level management in remote locations. Team oriented self-starter, with high degree of initiative
- You have the ability to recognize and deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information
- You are detailed oriented and have the ability to meet inflexible deadlines.
- You exercise a great amount of independent decision making, or act as a subject matter expert.
- You must possess a mature ability to deal with stress and make sound professional judgment in potentially threatening environments.
- You have the ability to solve practical problems and react quickly and calmly to changing or emergency circumstances.
- You are willing to work long hours including nights, weekends and holidays. Working hours are based on the working hours of the country assigned.
- You must be willing to travel domestically and internationally, sometimes on short notice
- You must have Passport and preferably with US Visa (if applicable)
Bonus points for these:
- Prior experience with BC in the Cloud software or other internationally recognized tools.
- Ability to successfully deliver training in various business continuity subjects
- Fluent in multiple languages (e.g. Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese )
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We're here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impactupon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Salary Range: ADP UPDATE
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.