Related Searches: CIRC SERT STAT SIEM GRC BSO BSA IM IDM Incident Event Response Risk Compliance Business Security Management Vulnerabil iyADP is hiring a Senior Security Analyst
As Senior Security Analyst you will join a highly skilled team providing world-class infrastructure and network security assessments and security consultation for ADP's Global Security Organization (GSO). This team is responsible for the execution of ADP’s global Compliance and Vulnerability Management Program (CVM) program for infrastructure and network across Cloud and on-premise locations.
Services provided to the organization include: Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) tool management, Secure OS Build Compliance as well as vulnerability management including Zero-Day Vulnerability Response.
You will focus on Endpoint security compliance and vulnerability management initiatives by leveraging a variety of security tools. Working closely with product and technology teams, with your knowledge of industry standards you will be ensuring our infrastructure meets and maintains the requirements of our endpoint CVM security program.
To succeed in this position, you’ll need experience in developing or being a part of a vulnerability management program which includes the use of security tools for scanning and detection. Balance that with ability to stay ahead of threats and security trends while refining processes in a rapidly changing environment to drive and evolve the program.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP's commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Here's what you can expect on a typical day in the life of a Senior Endpoint Security Analyst at ADP.
- Develop: Using existing tools, leverage available data to prioritize what should be addressed to reduce risk in the environment.
- Measure: Develop metrics to track and show the performance of the program.
- Communicate: From working with technical teams to understand/solve security issues to summarizing status for senior management.
- Challenges: Across hundreds of products and a large global infrastructure, no day is the same and we must be prepared to respond to challenges presented.
- Risk Management: Understand and evaluate/respond to risks/vulnerabilities and how to mitigate them.
Experience You'll Need:
- Deep understanding of information security specifically in the realm of vulnerability management (VM)
- Experience managing/building VM programs - defining and building metrics, automation of response and remediation (guidance)
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and cross functional knowledge across multiple development and security disciplines.
- Understanding of security and compliance tools such as Qualys, Crowdstrike etc.
- Ability to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
To Succeed In This Role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information / Cyber Security, Computer Systems Engineering, Computer Information Systems or equivalent education and experience required.
- Any of the following are a plus but not necessary: CISSP, CISM, etc.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another's ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We're obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to navigating change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP's Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.