ADP is hiring a QA Engineer
- Are you empathic to client needs and working collaboratively to find the best solutions, even if they are not yours?
- Are you inspired by transformation and making an impact on the lives of millions of people every day?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what's next?
In this role, you will work with the development team to gather details on features we want to develop and use that information to build and execute product testing for ADP's cloud-based Human Resource solutions to determine customer usability before deployment. This role is critical to making sure we deploy usable products. You'll work within an agile team using test automation frameworks to create complex test scenarios before integrating different systems. To thrive in this role, you'll need to be curious, persistent, and at times persuasive. You'll use and develop your knowledge, technical skills and persuasion with the product team to implement necessary fixes for the end user's benefit. Along with your team, you will collectively own the releases with your product features. If you are looking for a role that is strictly 9-5, this may not be the job for you. Pace should not scare, and flexibility is a must since testing doesn't always occur during regular business hours. But as part of our team, you'll find exciting challenges, get opportunities to grow your career, and develop solid friendships as we design what's next for ADP and the industry.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP's commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Here's what you can expect on a typical day:
- You understand that an agile QA environment requires flexibility. Working in two-week sprints, you must keep up with timelines and coding standards. Time constraints and fluidity of work often mean taking a creative approach to our testing strategy. Your first thought? Bring it on!
- Create & Test. You'll create test plans, test cases, and scenarios for large-scale, complex software applications. You will focus on the verification and validation of applications from an end-user perspective.
- We work collaboratively, so you will communicate and collaborate with technical developers and multiple stakeholders for your products. You'll help articulate clear and compelling reasons to persuade developers to make quality products for the end user's benefit.
- You're always learning new codes and eager to figure things out as you learn.
- Inevitable challenges will arise, and we'll rely on you contribute towards finding a solution.
- You have 3+ years of experience in relevant skills gained and developed in the same or similar role.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- You'll have a Bachelor's degree OR equivalent.
- Besides the proven experience and technical products mentioned above and working in an Agile environment testing web apps, experience with some of these products may give you extra comfort in the role:
- Skills anticipated of a successful applicant:
- 3+ years of experience as a Software QA Engineer specialized in Automation and Manual Testing.
- 3+ years of experience maintaining testing Frameworks.
- Must have experience in Playwright.
- Good understanding in Source Code Management like GIT.
- Experience in API and Web Service Testing using Postman.
- Experience in using Jenkins to build, run test scripts.
- Experience in integrating Automation scripts on Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins.
- Experience in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using Jira test management tool.
- Experience in writing test cases and creating test metrics/reports using Zephyr
- Experience with web applications on high availability environments composed of SAAS platforms, Public and Private Clouds (AWS , Azure etc).
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another's ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We're obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP's Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.