ADP is hiring a Lead Oracle EBS Developer
Location: Roseland NJ
- Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what's next?
In this role, you will fuction in a senior role in the requirements gathering, build and maintenance of custom enhancements for Oracle E-Business (R12.2) in the Order-to-Cash domain with primary focus on Quoting, Order Management, Pricing. You will work closely with the business users, technical resources, DBAs, and release management to build, test and deliver solutions that are scalable, efficient and meet the business requirements. You will be responsible for successful delivery of RICEW components (design, development and testing). You will leverage technical knowledge and skills in Oracle to align business requirements and best practices, in order to implement optimal technical solutions. You will enhance, support and follow Software Development Lifecycle and AGILE Methodology, and support fellow team members through development and architecture standard improvement/augmentation according to industry best practices. You work collaboratively with other functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely project delivery, and with cross-functional teams that are onsite as well as across geographical regions and time zones to support the existing OTC implementation across North America and EMEA. You will demonstrate ability to work through and work around blocking events, and developing and implementing complex yet elegant and efficient solutions within time and budget.
To thrive in this development career, you'll need to be an expert in Oracle EBS Suite modules, specifically O2C, OM, Quoting, Advanced Pricing, Inventory, Installed Base, Configurator, and AR. You will also be an expert with programming using Oracle tools – PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, SQL Loader, Workfllow, XML Publisher, AOL Objects. Like our best developers, you are an enthusiastic creator eager to learn and take on stretch assignments. You strive to learn new technologies and find ways to incorporate what you learn into building your products. As part of our team, you'll find exciting challenges, get opportunities to grow your career, and develop solid friendships as we design what's next for ADP and the industry. Pace should not scare you. We still find time for a healthy dose of fun.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP's commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Here's what you can expect on a typical day:
- You'll start each day with a scrum, working in a team to understand responsibilities, identify issues, and communicate coding priorities while choosing user stories to complete. You will also participate in other agile ceremonies, including scheduled sprint demos, where you will present your work to up to 90 stakeholders.
- Build teams that thrive. As an experienced leader, you want everyone to shine. You'll start each day by checking in with your engineering team to identify priorities and challenges. You'll find a way to make the team's day go smoother. You are constantly looking for ways to share your knowledge, motivate others and keep everyone engaged and productive.
- Build Products. You will use your technical expertise to review your team's work and help your people excel in an Agile environment. You're proactive and hands-on. When you see a potential issue, you never leave things hanging and unfinished. When you and your team deliver a finished product, it's as polished as you could make it.
- Variety of work. There is no typical day. You could be checking in with a team in India one minute, meeting with leadership to review initiatives for the coming quarter later and tomorrow handling a few ad hoc requests from your peers in other departments.
- Influence and inspire confidence. You are comfortable presenting to senior leaders, product owners, and peers with a compelling voice that you demonstrate through executive presence, leading change, and creating clear executive-level communications on milestone achievements.
- You have 7+ years of experience in relevant skills gained and developed in the same or similar role.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- You'll have a Bachelor's degree OR equivalent.
- 3+ years of functional experience in implementation of Oracle EBS Suite modules such as Order Management, Quoting, Advanced Pricing, Inventory, Installed Base (highly desired), Configurator, and Accounts Receivables.
- 5+ years of mandatory experience in programming using Oracle tools like PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, SQL Loader, Workflow, XML Publisher and AOL Objects.
- Experience in designing, creating and modifying Oracle Database Objects and Database Entities.
- Experience building custom applications using Java and Oracle Applications Framework (OAF).
- Hands-on experience with Oracle ORDS building web services (REST/XML/JSON).
- Strong working knowledge of ERP technologies and CRM/Supply Chain concepts, specifically highly complex global solutions involving multiple languages and multiple currencies.
- Experience in Oracle EBS R12.2 is required.
- Strong skills in SQL tuning and high volume data processing.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others at all levels of the Company both verbally and in writing. Demonstrates a courteous, tactful and professional approach with employees and others.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately establish the length and difficulty of tasks and projects, set reasonable objectives and goals, anticipate and adjust for problems/roadblocks and measure results against goals.
- Ability to orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another's ideas to find the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We're obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP's Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.