ADP is hiring a Senior Data Scientist.
- Does the thought of working with one of the most comprehensive employment data sets in the US excite you?
- Are you inspired by transformation and making an impact on the lives of millions of people every day?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what's next?
ADP Marketplace is a digital HR storefront of solutions that seamlessly integrate with ADP. With a curated set of apps from ADP and third-party partners, our clients can easily try, buy and implement solutions designed to help simplify how they manage HR and run their business. In this role, you'll acquire, clean, and analyze large data sets and do exploratory analysis to understand our data and if it meets project requirements. It's more than digits and dials - you're making huge decisions that impact millions of customers.
Every day you'll work on a global team with multiple stakeholders to identify, design, develop and implement advanced analytics projects that track the consumer conversion funnel from start to end. You'll work with your team to provide, interpret, and predict necessary metrics for decision-making. You'll code with machine learning tools like Python, DataBricks, and AWS to synthesize millions of data sets into patterns that answer ad hoc requests and generates valuable insights for our clients.
To thrive in this career, you should know how to identify errors and reactively fix them. You'll need to have some formal education in quantitative analytics and know design patterns and data structures. You have the skills to leverage existing models or create new models using the technologies above. But given the scale of our data sets and the complex problems we give you to solve, you will stay challenged and engaged with years of exciting projects ahead—all while growing your skills and progressing in a rewarding career.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Here's what you can expect on a typical day:
- Advanced Analytics & Predictive Modeling. You bring prior experience to the role of formulating analytical problems, extracting & analyzing data from multiple systems, summarizing critical findings/insights, and developing a compelling visual representation of analyses with actionable recommendations—this will set you up for success on Day 1.
- Own and Manage Projects. You will identify, design, develop, and implement advanced analytical projects.
- Limitless Possibilities. You will continue learning and discovering new ways to leverage ADP data to create new products and services and find more insights. You are passionate about learning and applying new techniques within data science that leads to innovations.
- Collaboration and Communication. You'll be part of a collaborative team, listening to needs, then finding and sharing solutions. You're comfortable and skilled at presenting to both peers and leadership on your projects and findings.
- Experience. You must have solid experience in relevat skills gained and developed in the same or similar role.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- You'll have a Bachelor's degree OR equivalent.
- Prior experience in Python, SQL, distributed computing tools such as Spark.
- Experience with DataBricks, AWS and Recommender Systems will give you extra comfort in this role to be successful.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another's ideas to find the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We're obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP's Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.