ADP is hiring a Lead Application Security Analyst.
In this position, you'll be responsible for assessing the security of ADP applications by performing dynamic and static application security assessments.
Unlock Your Career Potential: Project Management at ADP. It's the machine that propels us forward with commitment and excellence. You are savvy about our business environment and know how to adeptly manage people and processes. You have the leadership and analytical skills to ensure projects reach the finish line -- on time, within scope and within budget. We give you the tools to succeed, with continuous opportunities to train and advance.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP's commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
What You'll Do:
- Develop / maintain automation capabilities to enhance security of ADP applications.
- Lead adoption of automation projects.
- Conduct hands-on security assessments on web, mobile, premise-based, mainframe-based, and Citrix-based applications as needed.
- Assess rating of the found vulnerabilities as per ADP standards and documenting them with proper proof of concepts, as necessary.
- Suggest fixes as per individual application needs.
- Collaborate with application development teams to provide required support.
- Assist in preparing business cases.
- Work with offshore teams to provide required technical guidance.
To Succeed In This Role:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Requires at least 5 to 8 years of experience in developing automation solutions, with at least 2 to 3 years of experience in security automation.
- Expertise in coding / debugging in Java, Python or Ruby is a must.
- Requires knowledge of Application Security vulnerabilities.
- Should have expertise in penetration testing Web, Mobile - iOS & Android, and REST/SOAP APIs.
- Needs working experience with security automation tools like OWASP ZAP
- Preferred experience in AGILE methodologies.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to be a good team player as part of remote teams.
- Self-motivated with positive attitude
- Should be able to work independently.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another's ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We're obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP's Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Actual salary may be above or below this range based on factors such as location,
skills, and relevant experience. In addition, this position may include additional
compensation in the form of bonus, equity, or commissions.
If you are a full-time salaried or hourly worker, we offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched 401(k), Student Loan Repayment
Program, Wellness Program, Short- and Long-TermDisability, Charitable
Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off,
Salary range for this role is: $75,600 - $202,590/year.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.