ADP is hiring a Fraud Intelligence Analyst
NOTE: This role has the option for 100%+ remote based on candidate situations
In this role, the Fraud Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for the tactical, and operational analysis of fraud, cyber and physical threats that may impact ADP. The Fraud Threat Intelligence Analyst will demonstrate technical expertise and leadership in the areas of threat intelligence, brand protection, and data analysis.
You will work alongside a team of intelligence analysts, threat hunters, and security operations team to help improved and action Intelligence. Assist in producing a comprehensive operating picture and cyber security situational awareness. You will work with various intelligence collection and reporting tools and frameworks to produce reports and/or products. Collect, process, catalog, and document information as required based on defined intelligence requirements
To thrive in this threat position, you'll need to be an expert in building and enhancing intelligence products and services. You'll also need experience working with structured and unstructured data and are great at maintaining situation awareness. You know how to work with Security Operations team to create the most value and identify gaps in available intelligence information and engage with leadership on strategies to meet intelligence requirements through Intelligence collection processes
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. A global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more, ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Learn more about ADP's commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Here's what you can expect on a typical day in the life of a Fraud Intelligence Analyst at ADP.
- Analyzes fraud databases and report on similarities across the industry and within the organization
- Assesses emerging fraud trends, external threats, and proactive identification of control deficiencies to align fraud exposures to the company’s risk appetite thresholds.
- Provides support on tracking and monitoring of performance of the rules, behaviors, and fraud models.
- Understands Threat Intelligence and the Intelligence Lifecycle
- As a member of the Threat Intelligence team analyst needs to identify recommendation opportunities for the fraud team to ensure data is structured with quality
- Collaborates with Money Movement Team to review potential fraud activities.
- Reviews escalated fraud alerts from fraud team members and determines additional actions or next steps based on correlated intelligence data and analysis
- Advises management on fraud related incidents and influences process change.
- Acts as a fraud subject matter expert on relevant regulations and policies, may network with industry contacts to gain competitive insights and best practices.
- Support moderately complex fraud claims/inquiries, service requests, suggestions, and complaints received from internal lines of business.
- Conducts complex analysis, tasks, and ad-hoc reporting to prevent, detect, and record fraudulent activity.
- Join fraud data with other data sources to derive end-to-end metrics for fraud
- Work directly with stakeholders, supporting fraud investigations and overall fraud events
- Develop new internal Fraud reports
- Create and deliver presentations to stakeholders with meaningful commentary on both historical data and future predictions
- Research and develop fraud actor profiles
- Collaborate with fraud team on special projects or requests
- Take ownership of work and proactively engage in identifying opportunities for improvement
- Respond to ad hoc requests for report building and data analysis
- Working independently, as well as with team members
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as needed
- knowledge of investigations and investigative techniques using the Internet, public websites and third-party repositories.
- Provides input and assists in the development and improvement of processes and procedures related to Fraud Prevention.
- Works with external vendors to validate, tune, and improve fraud monitoring technologies.
- Performs fraud alert reviews derived from alert and non-alert based sources, such as incident reports submitted by company employees, as necessary.
- Assists other teams within Insider Threat, Cyber Security & Investigations, as necessary.
- Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in the performance of essential job functions.
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
A Fraud and Financial Crimes College degree is a plus, but not required. What's more important is having the skills and experience to do the job.Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to introduce and provide improvements to the current processes for more efficiency and actionability
- 4- 6 years of banking fraud, fraud intelligence and threat intelligence experience; 2+ years of experience in banking fraud, operational or tactical fraud analysis; experience can include one or more of the following security functions: Fraud Threat Intelligence, Fraud investigations, Banking fraud, Payroll Fraud
- Holds certifications such as SANS FOR578, GIAC OSI, Security+, CISSP, GCTI, GREM, OSCP or similar training and certification.
- Prior experience working with Threat Intelligence and Fraud Intelligence tools such as: Recorded Future, Titan, ThreatQ, Virus Total, ThreatConnect, Spycloud, etc. Prior experience as a technical fraud/cyber threat intelligence (or related) subject matter expert that has worked across organizational boundaries to analyze threats to their organization’s infrastructure and services.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Follows Company policy, procedures, and guidelines.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, including ability to present case facts to management.
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Ability to multi-task, follow up on tasks, prioritize work projects, and meet exacting deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently without supervision.
- Ability to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to read and analyze data to detect suspicious behavior.
- Ability to demonstrate effective organizational, time management
- Ability to maintain attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively and demonstrate flexibility in a continually changing environment.
- Banking or Financial industry experience
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another's ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We're obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP's Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Actual salary may be above or below this range based on factors such as location,
skills, and relevant experience. In addition, this position may include additional
compensation in the form of bonus, equity, or commissions.
If you are a full-time salaried or hourly worker, we offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched 401(k), Student Loan Repayment
Program, Wellness Program, Short- and Long-TermDisability, Charitable
Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off,
Salary range for this role is: $55,900 - $113,700/year
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.