At ADP we're not just about what we do today; we're charting the future of the Implementation and Upgrades Business Unit with our dynamic Strategy Team. This team doesn’t simply set directions; it pioneers the roadmap using out-of-the-box thinking and creativity. We’re seeking a Process Innovation Manager to spearhead complex end-to-end change initiatives tailored for the Canadian market, offering a blend of thought leadership, product management, design thinking, and hands-on implementation.
Our mandate is clear: to elevate the operational efficiency of our Business Unit. We have the autonomy to identify, decide, and drive change. As we ensure efficient client technology implementation, the I&U stands as the linchpin of our ambitious revenue growth, collaborating with various business units and technology teams to address challenges of growth, scaling, and throughput.
The role demands a solid technology foundation with both depth and breadth.
You'll be at the forefront, guiding teams in planning, designing, and executing innovative solutions that resonate with our forward-looking mission. Our technology breadth of influence covers department-built tools, the evolution of Enterprise tools and products and leading the I&U exploitation of Generative AI. Join us and be a part of a team that's shaping the future at ADP Canada.
- Process Improvement:
- Fine-tune team processes to spur innovation, boost productivity and bolster quality.
- Opportunity Identification & Associate Experience Enhancement:
- Identify avenues to improve the associate experience.
- Build a network of trusted associates, actively listen to their feedback, and propose effective solutions.
- Software Solution Development for I&U Users:
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and internal stakeholders to design, plan, develop, and deliver software solutions tailored primarily for I&U users.
- Construct delivery roadmaps that seamlessly blend business objectives with actionable technology plans.
- Cross-divisional Initiative Management:
- Foster partnerships with Business, Product Management, and Development teams to handle initiatives spanning multiple divisions.
- Engage with both business and tech subject matter experts to delineate scope, form accurate estimates, set budgets, and craft high-quality Agile-relevant documentation.
- Project Management & Oversight:
- Steer multiple initiatives across I&U from inception to completion, ensuring alignment with overarching goals.
- Direct project activities, conduct timely reviews, manage risk, oversee change control processes, and consistently communicate status updates to senior executives within both development and business partner units.
- Provide astute leadership, ensuring projects meet performance standards and comply with management and security policies.
- Team Coordination & Communication:
- Collaborate efficiently with virtual teams across various time zones and cultural backgrounds.
- Lead conversations with senior leadership, providing updates, addressing escalations, and influencing stakeholders to align expectations.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A keen understanding of the core product ecosystem.
- Proficiency in researching, planning, configuring, and delivering cross-departmental workflows using enterprise desktop automation tools, especially MS Office.
- A history of regular engagement with internal IT/Product organizations, ideally with 3-5 years of direct experience liaising with software developers.
- Business Analysis experience.
- PMP and/or P.Eng certifications.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, juggle conflicting priorities, and maintain a client and associate-centric mindset.
- Experience in CSV data manipulation.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.