ADP is hiring a Design System Front-End UI Developer.
- Do you love to leverage your ninja problem-solving and rock star front-end coding skills to develop solutions used by millions of people every day?
- Are you a front-end engineer with a vast interest in user experience and design systems?
- Do you have a passion for solving technical problems and enhancing efficiency and productivity?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to build what's next?
In this role, you will help create a world-class design system used by hundreds of teams within ADP and millions of employees, managers, and human resources professionals who use ADP's applications and services for payroll, tax, Workforce Management, HR, and benefits solutions.
Bring a part of the design system team is a unique and fascinating experience in which you will get the opportunity to work and experiment with the latest, cutting edge front-end development technology. The team and the platform are constantly evolving as the technology word evolves. You will have the opportuniity to not just work on dat-to-day tasks, but also drive ideas and concepts of design system process and architecture.
The design system team is very much at the core of all ADP appliciations and product teams, so supporting and helping educate other teams around the company on how to effectively use front-end develpment technoloy is an important focus for the role. Mentoring developers within our own team is expected as well.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP's commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Here's what you can expect on a typical day:
- You'll work with UX designers and other front-end developers daily, both within a centralized design system team and with teams around ADP implementing products to create the best experiences for the end-user.
- Variety of work. Typical work days can include design system product enhancements, addressing product defects, collaborating on strategy with product and UX design, working on design system architecture, and assisting hundreds of product teams around the company deliver solutions.
- You're always learning new technologies and processes with tools such as Udemy and other training courses, conferences ADP offers, and operating with a "learn as you go" approach with a willingness to figure out new ways of doing things.
- You have 8-12+ years of experience in relevant skills gained and developed in the same or similar role.
- Team Process. Participate in daily standups, refinement, and sprint planning meetings. Organize, maintain, and accurately refine your tasks in Jira.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- You'll have a Bachelor's degree OR equivalent.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Drive and change organization culture. Your knowledge, ideas, and passion can help push ADP to new levels of success, inclusiivty, and creativty.
- Collaborate with great talent. You will get to work with many intelligent and creative people within the team and its consuming teams that share your love for the front-end development field.
- Amazing work/life balance. ADP cares about its people and having a quality life outsde of work is just as important as creating incredible software solutions within work hours.
- Build the future of ADP’s technology platform. Your work will help and be utilized by millions of people around the world.
- Help people. Your expertice will help make life more efficent and easier for people of all cultures, geographic areas, and backgrounds.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.