We are looking for talented Infrastructure Engineers to join our Infra Engineering and Support Team, for driving devops practices to support the world class platform that we are building. If you are among those who love challenging conventions and have the technical acumen to deliver, you will find us good company to be with. If you enjoy working with folks who sweat about shaving off a few milliseconds of response time and are obsessed about infrastructure as a code, automation, & cutting edge devops toolsets, you could be who we are looking to bring on board
- Contribute to the roadmap of the infrastructure stack, provisioning and orchestration mechanisms.
- Maintain and Own the CI/CD, Infrastructure Provisioning, Configuration Management & Source Control Management.
- Maintain and Own the Atlassian Product Suite.
- Own & Improve uptime of Infrastructure & Application Environments.
- Gain expertise on cutting edge devops toolsets.
- Delivering the planned infrastructure engineering work items.
- Managing & Supporting F5, Nginx, Various Databases including Couch base & MySQL , Docker Swarm Ecosystem and entire Compute & Network Infrastructure.
- Identify and coordinate with workstreams on new functionalities and features.
- 5+ years System administration and engineering experience.
- 3+ years DevOps focus with Ansible as CM tool.
- 3+ years' experience with Amazon Web Services as a platform (AWS).
- 2+ Years of Expert level scripting skills: Bash & Python.
- 1+ CI/CD Implementation with Jenkins DSL and Groovy.
- 2+ Years of Experience with Docker - required.
- Well versed in internet architectures, including web, application, and database components such as Nginx, IIS, memcache, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Deep understanding of firewalls, NAT and packet filtering (specifically Iptables)
- General Networking skills required (Layer 2 & 3 switches, TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate with different workstreams and partners, and across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interact, develop, engineer and communicate at the highest technical levels of organizational decision-making.
- Well organized, attentive to details and able to meet demanding deadlines.
- Expertise in binary repositories such as: Artifactory.
- Expertise in installation and configuration monitoring and operation analytics.
- Tools: ELK, Prometheous, Datadog, Sysdig etc.
- Ansible/ Cloud formation.
- Docker (Including compose, swarm, UCP, notary)
- Shell Scripting.
- AWS Cloud.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.