ADP is hiring a Principal Security Architect/Engineer
- Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what's next?
In this role, you will work alongside ADP product owners to understand their challenges in creating, upgrading, or augmenting our products. Then, you'll design technical solutions and guide a team of developers as they implement your design.
Every day, you will promote architectural initiatives that drive revenue and improve efficiency aligned with business strategy. Each day, you will start with a scrum and identify priorities within the current sprint or discuss a new project. Then you'll create designs to guide the developers while they code what you design. If something is particularly critical, you may have to roll up your sleeves and code. As the team lead, you'll communicate and collaborate with your team and cross-functionally, acting as the technical reference.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP's commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent, and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
ADP is searching for a Principal Security Architect and Engineer to join its team. The ideal candidate for this position must be experienced with one of the following F5, load balancers, HAProxy, IP tables, cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure) and have a background in meeting security compliance such as HIPAA, HiTrust, ISO, and PCI. We want smart and flexible thinkers for whom problem solving is second nature. We encourage responsible creativity along with a personal commitment to our customers. Delivery of innovative web infrastructure solutions and tools from concept to operations with a focus on new technologies, particularly public and private cloud-based solutions, SDN, and automation. This person will be involved with designing and implementing security controls at network and application level to protect ADP client data assets. In addition, the person will be responsible for developing key performance metrics for ADP’s data security program’s success and reporting the progress to ADP leadership.
- Support adoption of new technologies and tools, recommend capability improvements, and assist in lab/QA deployments for technology trials
- Participate in all facets of requirements gathering, prioritization, design, development, testing and execution (Proof of Concept) of network engineering and security requests
- Work closely with senior IT and business leaders to align IT activities with business strategy & objectives
- Build strong cross-organizational relationships; effectively work with staff across the IT organization and the broader enterprise to align the network security technologies with overall organization needs
- Liaise with vendors and service providers to identify and select the products or services that best support the organization's global network strategies
- Provide network performance and capacity guidance by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Identify emerging network security solutions and in coordination with Global Security, evaluate products
- Regularly communicate the status of network initiatives to IT leadership and internal business partners
- Be a mentor to other team members and lead through example by influencing the use of standards defined by the team and technical leadership
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another's ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We're obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP's Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.