ADP is hiring a Vice President, Product Development
The Vice President (VP) of Product Development for our MAS & Canada product line is a critical executive role responsible for steering the strategic direction, development, and execution of both existing and next-generation software products. This role involves leading multidisciplinary teams focused on product development, collaborating with Product Management and UX matrix teams, and partnering with Business Unit (BU) leaders to ensure products meet or exceed customer expectations. VP of Product Development will also have the Technology site responsibility for Canada to ensure site engagement & drive a culture of innovation and collaboration.
- Executive Leadership: As an executive team member, contribute to the ADP's strategic direction, ensuring product development alignment with overall business goals.
- Strategic Planning: Partners with Product Management, User Experience, and Business leaders to define long-term product roadmaps, feature sets, and development milestones.
- Product Development: Oversee all aspects of product development from concept to market launch, ensuring products meet or exceed customer expectations and industry standards.
- Engineering Excellence: Lead and mentor a world-class engineering team focused on building scalable, reliable, and high-performance products.
- Architecture: Oversee the technology architecture strategy for the Canada and MAS product lines, ensuring long-term scalability and sustainability.
- Operational Oversight: Monitor production operations, leading the team in promptly resolving any operational issues to mitigate the impact on clients.
- Customer Alignment: Work closely with customer success, sales, and marketing teams to ensure customer-centric and market-fit products.
- Quality & Compliance: Set quality standards and ensure compliance with industry and regulatory requirements. Oversee robust quality assurance processes to assure product reliability.
- Risk Mitigation: Proactively identify operational or product risks and collaborate cross-functionally to address them before they impact clients.
- Talent Management: Develop a high-performing, cohesive team through effective recruitment, training, and performance management.
A little about ADP
We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
- Bachelor's Degree: In a relevant field such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Business Management.
- Advanced Degree: A Master's degree or MBA is often preferred, particularly in Technology Management, Business, or a related discipline.
- Senior Leadership: Minimum of 8-15+ years in product development, with at least 5-8 years in a senior leadership role, overseeing multidisciplinary teams.
- Industry Experience: Deep knowledge of and experience in HCM solutions or similar fields like Human Resources software, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), or related business applications.
- Track Record: Proven history of leading a global team of engineers and successfully bringing products from concept to market, including experience with highly scalable and reliable software platforms.
- Operational Excellence: Experience in overseeing end-to-end production operations, ensuring high availability and performance.
- Cross-functional leadership: Experience collaborating with other departments like Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support to ensure a well-rounded product strategy.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.