At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
As a member of ADP’s Global Integration Center, the Integration Project Manager is the primary point of contact for clients implementing integration solutions. This role is responsible for managing client expectations, planning, monitoring, controlling, and reporting on the project to meet agreed deliverables, scheduled timeframes, and allocated budgets. Additionally, this role contributes to the continuous improvement of our methodology.
- Develop, monitor, and manage a master implementation schedule/project plan in the standard tools to ensure delivery of defined scope
- Identify and obtain any internal resources necessary for successful project
- Keep up-to-date (weekly) progress on the project in standard artifacts to ensure accurate reporting and issue management
- Use Change Management process for all scope changes
- Lead project team responsible for the successful planning, coordination, and implementation of projects to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished efficiently within designated timeframes, efficiency metrics and budgets.
- Lead all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure
- Direct day-to-day activities of projects and staff in matrixed organization
- Definitively articulate client roles & responsibilities and hold client accountable for timely delivery, where necessary follow standard Change Control Processes
- Act as escalation point for team members
- Ensure milestones are successfully met through oversight and coordination of resources
- Work collaboratively with other departments impacting project.
- Ensure a quality implementation and transition to service with the appropriate client service team(s)/member(s).
- Completes after action review/lessons learned on projects
- Lead communication with stakeholders and team members through completion of the project
- Organize and lead meetings with key stakeholders as needed to review project status and discuss issues, risk, resolutions, possible mitigation plan and workaround as needed.
- Monitor and manage the client relationship and satisfaction
- Assess, manage, resolve, and escalate (if necessary) risks and issues
- Employ highly developed consultative skills
- Prioritize and make decisions based on information and input in a timely manner
- Drive innovation, best practices, and achievement of strategic objectives
- Contributes to ongoing improvement cycle of implementation processes and ensuring it is aligned with integration best practices and utilizes clear standards and templates.
- Serves as mentor to other integration project managers
- Participates in performance management and professional development activities by providing immediate feedback to team members/leaders
- Ensures client is trained and has executed Change Management in preparation for production deployment
- To act sporadically as a sales support agent to advise on the fit of integration solutions to client needs at the selling process stage.
- Proactively inform leadership of potential escalations
- Support program/projects on standard methodology, tools and templates and lessons learned for continuous improvement
- Embrace new product enhancements or products, participate in the definition of the implementation strategy
- Support communications on methodology and business process improvements within the Global Integration Center and to partner teams
- Degree or Equivalent in Education and Experience
- Preferred PMI-PMP experience or certification
- Preferred Lean Six Sigma experience or certification
- Fluency in English and Spanish (oral and written);
- Exceptional communications skills written and verbal, able to drive change in uncertain circumstances
- Strong Project Management Skills and experience of managing scope, timeframes, stakeholders, resources to achieve objectives
- Superior prioritization, analytical, interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage client interactions (e.g. negotiations, escalations) and to create client facing materials which simplify complex solutions; Client Relationship Mgt experience is added value
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good understanding of Integration Technologies (i.e. IAAS) and/or ADP Integration Solutions
- Expert in Microsoft Office Tools (SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Ability to tailor communications to various cultures and learning styles
- Ability and enthusiasm in facilitating virtual meetings involving international parties
- Understanding of International culture and ability to work in a multinational environment
- Comfortable on video presenting to various audiences
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.