- The person selected would be responsible for web/API development work using following technologies ASP.NET MVC, WCF, JQuery and RESTful services, .NET/.NET Core, writing unit test cases - mocking framework, ReactJS/Angular and SQL server as database.
- Person would work in Retirement Services GPT team, Pune/Hyd
- Write high quality/efficient code, debug, unit test cases, resolve issues and further develop deep Product knowledge over a period of time
- Work collaboratively in Agile scrum team including Developers/ lead developers, Architects/Tech leads, Product Owners, Scrum master and Testers for next-gen UI development. This will include 2-4 hours overlap with global RS team in US (EST time) based on project needs.
- Would be responsible for peer code reviews; provide suggestions to improve code efficiency/performance.
- Results-oriented, knowledge of new and legacy technologies, knowledge of the relevant platforms and environments, and familiar with business processes, functions and data within their domain to provide innovative, insightful, and secure solutions.
- Knowledge on ReactJS, AngularJS, .NET core would be added advantage
- Experience working in an agile process
- Object oriented development
- RESTful web services implementation
- XML and JSON
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.