ADP is hiring a Cloud Engineer in our Roseland, NJ office. This is a hybrid role.
- Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Do you enjoy resolving issues and being the go-to person?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
The ADP Global Technology team is seeking a Cloud Network Principal Engineer/Architect to support Public Cloud deployments in Microsoft Azure. The cloud principal will help develop designs, standards, policies, and procedures for Cloud Network infrastructures. The candidate will bridge the gap between the traditional on-prem network infrastructure, and the network infrastructure deployed in the public cloud. Primary focus of this individual is to work with the current team of engineers to develop a strategy around evolving our current cloud network deployment in Microsoft Azure and AWS.
- Design & Implementing Extranet VNETs, Transit VPC’s & Transit Gateways.
- Experience in configuring cloud connectivity solutions using AWS Direct Connect and Azure Express Route, leveraging Waves, MPLS & VPNs
- Creating & Supporting Shared services VNETs and VPCs.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and troubleshooting on-prem and public cloud network infrastructure.
- Knowledge and understanding of BGP WAN protocol.
- Ability to work on a team or independently with minimal supervision to achieve project milestones and deadlines. Knows how to escalate appropriately, efficiently, and effectively.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills; able to manage a complex project independently, while functioning effectively under time constraints, established deadlines and within budget.
- Flexibility and adaptability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding and constantly changing environment, while being able to set priorities and balance multiple deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present information in clear, concise terms to all position levels in the organization, as well as business partners, vendors and technical staff.
- Proficient with network automation leveraging Python, Ansible, JSON, Terraform, Rest API’s, PowerShell, and other network automation technologies.
- Experience in managing all cloud native network technologies offered by Microsoft Azure & AWS using automation.
- In-depth understanding of routing, switching, firewall, and network monitoring.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of interconnecting cloud regions as well as cloud to on-prem in a globally deployed network infrastructure.
- Maintain systems and documentation as needed for audits and compliance.
- Develop customized Cloud monitoring and alerting solutions.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP's commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another's ideas to find the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We're obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP's Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Base salary offers for this position may vary based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. Some positions may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity or commissions. We offer the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched Retirement Savings, Wellness Program, Short-and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more. The compensation for this role is $99,900.00 - $267,570.00 / Year
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.