We're looking for self-motivated individuals who are looking for a challenging career delivering enterprise class software. You will be working in a SCRUM / Agile software development environment where all team members share responsibility of design, development, test planning, test execution and documentation of the product. Looking for a technical rock star, who can make a difference by not just individual contribution but drive team at technical/functional front on our aggressive products to meet product/organization goals.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Design and develop the application/modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Work closely with the product owners and stakeholders for understanding the functional and system requirements.
- Work closely with the Architecture team to ensure architectural integrity and product quality.
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes.
- Ensuring all work conforms to ADP's software development process.
- Read and understand design documents and requirement specifications supplied by Product Owners.
- Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Create detailed development estimates (DDE) based on design documents and requirement specifications in the form of User Stories and Features supplied by the Product Management team.
- Escalate any issues to the project manager that will affect the delivery of the project
- Assess Change Requests (CR's), conduct impact analysis, estimate and report to the project manager
- Taking ownership of own progress
- Contributing to ongoing development of the software development team's processes, procedures and best practices.
- Overall 3 years of software development experience in a product based company involving in complete SDLC of the product development particularly using Agile SCRUM methodology.
- 2+ Years of experience in in a product development environment using Microsoft .Net Technologies preferably in C#, ASP .Net, Web Services and SQL Server.
Key Skills :
- Strong Design & Coding experience in .Net Framework using OOPS Concepts, Principles and Design Patterns.
- Excellent Web-based Application Development using C#, ASP.NET with MVC
- Knowledge in Test Automation, Performance, Build Automation and Continuous Integration tools.
- Strong knowledge in RDMS and SQL Server.
- Good knowledge in Source Control Management using GIT, VSS etc.
- Analyze requirements and drive end- to-end deliverable by providing a technical leadership and technical solutions.
- Review Source Code, Design and be a technical mentor for team members.
- Strong debugging skills dump analysis. Good problem solving skills.
- Solid understanding in SCRUM/Agile Development Process and Agile Values & Principles.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to play an Individual Contributor role and work productively in a team.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Ability to "think outside the box".
- Participate in development of long range planning for new projects and facilities.
- Experience and ability to teach or instruct co-workers.
- Knowledge in design tools and other software development tools like Visual Studio.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.