- Contribute to the design and architecture of software solutions, ensuring they are amenable to test.
- Planning of tests, including the definition and management of suitable test data, and managing the trade-offs for thoroughness/completeness vs. development & maintenance effort on one hand and time to execute on the other.
- Reduce friction and latency in the development cycle through automation and immediate feedback; not only test, but also build, deployment, monitoring, etc.
- Writing great software to support agile software engineering practices (e.g., TDD, continuous integration, automated tests, etc.)
- Collaborating with product owners, stakeholders and potentially globally distributed teams.
- Work cross-functional in an Agile environment.
- Ensure that our applications can scale to match huge demand across the world. Sweat about milliseconds of response time and obsess over the next 1 percent of efficiency.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Masters / Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or related field with over 3 years' experience.
- Knowledge of one of the following languages C#, Java, C++, Ruby, Python.
- Experience building and executing automated tests using Selenium.
- Experience with xUnit type frameworks (JUnit, NUnit, etc.)
- At least 2 years of experience testing software and web applications in an agile environment.
- Expert in automating UI tests with Selenium and Ruby.
- Experience configuring Jenkins and extending it with custom plug-ins.
- Understanding of enterprise level automation needs and solutions (parallelism, distribution, etc.)
- Familiarity with client side MVC frameworks.
- Experience with at least one major server side web development stack, preferably ASP.NET
- Technical knowledge of the least one major RDBMS, preferably SQL Server.
- Strong verbal communications, cross-group collaboration skills, analytical, structured and strategic thinking.
- Great interpersonal skills, cultural awareness, belief in teamwork.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.