Are you an experienced Product Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong software Product Manager to work with our global team environment to deliver best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Write definition of ready user stories and maintain groomed backlog for business stakeholder priorities and incorporate architectural changes recommended by engineering into user stories.
- Create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Ability to understand complex technical systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of security concepts, architecture, and software development methodologies
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager for 5 year(s)
- Should have worked in the Product development/management space for 10 years
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Experience with UX/UI and wireframing
- PO/PM certifications are a plus
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- A strong self-starter with high attention to detail
- Ability to balance technical knowledge with business possibility and acumen
- Familiarity with enterprise software, specifically in the HCM space
- SaaS service experience or consumer products desired
- Experience driving teams and management to decisions and obtaining difficult information and answers.
- Ability to effectively break down barriers to maintain progress on initiatives
- Diplomatic with strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication with both technical and business audiences
- Demonstrate strategic thinking by using appropriate information to diagnose problems, identify possible solutions and collaborate with impacted groups to drive decisions
- Self-directed and able to drive detailed solutions to completion.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.