Sr. Lead, Data & Analytics Product Manager (Pod Manager)
ADP is hiring a Sr. Lead, Data & Analytics Product Manager (Pod Manager) for the newly formed HR Outsourcing (HRO) Analytics organization. We’re looking for someone with experience acting as a “Product Manager”, “Project Manager”, and “Consultant” for advanced analytics teams. You will partner with business stakeholders to understand business challenges and lead you pod (analytics team) in the development and delivery of analytics solutions and services . This role is accountable for leading and managing advanced analytics teams towards agile solution development and the person must be highly organized with previous program management expertise in a start-up, fast paced environment. This role will have no direct reports but will lead a cross-functional technical team Data Scientists, Data Engineers, BI Analysts). This role reports directly to the Head of HRO Analytics Strategic Pod Operations.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at https://tech.adp.com/careers/
Learn more about Client Services at ADP: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
Strategic Advisory and Leadership:
- Build and cultivate relationships with business partners and stakeholders to understand strategic objectives, processes, and current data analytics usage.
- Link data and analytics strategy with overall business strategy.
- Act as a trusted advisor for questions regarding analytics solutions.
Own the delivery of Analytics Products and Services:
- Lead your pod in delivering analytics products (business intelligence, modeling, and data) and services (ad-hoc analysis, deep dives, etc.).
- Serve as the owner for analytics products and services throughout the entire lifecycle.
- Coordinate pilots to get feedback and test solutions. Work with pod to consolidate and prioritize feedback for enhancements.
- Partner closely with Translators and Enablement teams to provide inputs to and support communication, training, and adoption of new/updated solutions
- Interface with cross-functional stakeholders to guide feature deployments, diagnose/solve problems, and identify/manage dependencies with other teams.
Define the Problem:
- Develop business cases for analytics products and services in conjunction with stakeholders.
- Conduct deep quantitative and qualitative business analysis and research on market trends for business cases.
- Deeply understand business goals and user needs through interviews with users, stakeholders, and subject matter experts.
- Work with business partners to define and establish value measurement targets against budget and develop impact estimates for business cases, i.e. NOI or ROI. Craft other KPIs relevant to evaluate solution success.
- Manage business case backlog for the pod, determining the problem to solve in partnership with the Head of Portfolio.
Lead Pod Execution, Delivery, and Management:
- Successfully plan, organize, and lead all phases of analytics delivery that encompass business intelligence, data science, and engineering in partnership with your pod members.
- Define scope, requirements, and functionality necessary to successfully deliver products and services.
- Write Jira stories and manage Jira backlog to direct the work of your pod. Lead all pod ceremonies and meetings (planning, retros, etc.).
- Build and maintain 6-12 month strategic pod roadmaps for planning future work, sharing materials with the portfolio team and leadership, and driving alignment towards a definition of done for analytical products.
- Own the creation of outakes and communications for the pod and all of its products and services.
- Communicate with stakeholders proactively throughout the project to gather feedback, keep them updated, and coordinate with other teams.
- Serve as the primary point of connectivity to business stakeholders for your pod.
- Conduct regular reviews with senior leadership on pod portfolio (i.e use cases delivered, products, business impact, etc.
You're an eager learner and thrive in uncertainty, embracing new challenges as opportunities to grow. Your comfort in uncharted territories allows you to lead with thoughtful insights, relying on critical thinking and building on existing knowledge even in unfamiliar situations.
You're analytically sharp and strategic, adept at synthesizing diverse inputs—financial statements, KPIs, market conditions, emerging trends, and resource allocation—to create a targeted analytics approach that propels customers toward their goals.
You focus on delivering value, consistently surpassing expectations with high-quality solutions. Your attention to detail, empathetic design, and profound grasp of analytical approaches enable you deliver with high standards.
You're a sales-oriented communicator energized by engaging audiences. Proficient in written, spoken, and dynamic presentation formats, you empower others with proven methods to influence thinking.
You're a self-starting owner recognized for creativity and initiative. Your successful track record includes building innovative analytics products and strategies, showcasing personal accountability and ownership in all endeavors.
You're resilient and optimistic, adept at navigating unforeseen challenges and evolving customer needs. Your flexible, collaborative approach ensures successful continuous delivery, both in guiding your team and addressing customer needs.
- Hybrid role, requiring 3 days in the office and 2 days remote.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, computer science, statistics, or related fields; advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years leading cross-functional agile product or solution development teams in Product Management, Project Management, and/or Consulting roles (preferably in data science, business intelligence, and engineering).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, including the ability to analyze large, complex data and business problems.
- Proficient in business applications of analytics, data engineering, and technology, with knowledge in machine learning, statistical testing, and dashboarding.
- Bonus: Keen understanding of user-centric product or solutions design (design thinking).
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills for effective presentation creation tailored to different audiences and initiatives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and workstreams end to end.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate teams towards high levels of excellence and standards.
- Scrum Master Certification
- Python or SQL preferred
- Jira and Confluence preferred
- Analytics and Strategy Consulting experience from MBB/Big4 or Fortune 500 experience
- Change management and large-scale transformation experience.
- Experience building out an analytics function at another organization.
- Risk, Insurance, or HCM Industry experience is a plus
- B2B experience
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another's ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We're obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP's Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Base salary offers for this position may vary based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. Some positions may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity or commissions. We offer the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched Retirement Savings, Wellness Program, Short-and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more. The compensation for this role is $86,900.00 - $233,010.00 / Year
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.