Are you a talented Product Marketer with a passion for storytelling?
At ADP, we’re in search of a Director of Product Marketing to work collaboratively with the lead architect of the ADP Talent story. Together you will work to help elevate our product offering in market. As the Director of Product Marketing, you’ll play a proactive and collaborative role in crafting messaging strategies for upcoming vertical launches, while taking primary ownership of the product marketing support for the recently launched ADP Workforce Now for Construction. Additionally, you’ll work closely with the business unit marketing team on our Value-Added-Reseller (VARs) marketing efforts to help us expand our footprint within partner networks.
This position is part of the Solutions Marketing & Insights team which includes Product Marketing, Business Unit Marketing, Competitive Intelligence, Analyst Relations, Market Insights, Pricing Strategy, and Pre-Sale Product Experience. The team’s areas of focus are:
- Bring an external perspective to everything that we do
- Elevate our product focus and drive strategic launches with impact
- Increase demand for ADP offerings through a data-driven approach
What you’ll do: Responsibilities
The Director of Product Marketing will work to drive market positioning, messaging, and asset creation while collaborating with a cross-functional team across Product Management and Development, Marketing, Sales, Service and Operations.
Develop the ADP Talent Story
- Collaborate with the Talent product owners and Lead Talent Product Marketing Director on the overall ADP talent story, ensuring alignment with ADP’s overall value proposition.
- Create a narrative that brings our talent solutions to life, and that captures the essence of what makes our offerings truly special in the market.
- Develop marketing assets (i.e., Sales sheets, slides, videos, brochures, fact sheet, and innovative creative pieces) that help to drive talent business growth.
Drive product launches to support expansion of ADP Workforce Now within partner (VARs) networks.
- Lead the development of Value-Added-Reseller (VARs) assets, overseeing the creation and refinement of all marketing materials, ensuring alignment with brand and product guidelines.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, meticulously reviewing all materials to guarantee accuracy, relevance, and effectiveness in conveying key product messages and value propositions.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Workforce Now products and services and develop sales collateral that enhance their understanding of ADP Workforce Now solution and value propositions.
Guide the product marketing efforts for future vertical product launches:
- Work with competitive intelligence and marketing insights teams to identify trends, customer needs, and industry-specific challenges within vertical markets.
- Manage the continued product marketing efforts for the recent launch of ADP Workforce Now for Construction.
- Create marketing assets, content, and collateral that support the vertical product launch and GTM efforts. Ensure that messaging is consistent and effectively conveyed in all marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5-7 years in product marketing and related roles
- Knowledge and experience in technology and/or HCM / benefits solutions a plus
- Experience in working with and empowering sales teams.
- Direct experience working with product teams.
- Technology product messaging and launch experience with proven results
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Experience working within a complex business and/or with large sales teams.
PERSONAL TRAITS REQUIRED:
- Creative and innovative thinker that seeks to elevate the world around them.
- Ability to solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business by tapping into conceptual and innovative thinking.
- Communicate complex ideas, anticipate potential objections, and persuade others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view.
- Strong technical acumen and the ability to quickly ramp to become a trusted resource on a sophisticated set of capabilities.
- Highly collaborative team player with the knowledge, intellect, and temperament to work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic, and complex environment.
- Leadership skills to influence across organizational lines and executive presence as well as outstanding interpersonal, verbal, written communication, presentation, and process facilitation skills with the ability to present views in a compelling manner.
- Personal initiative, results-orientation, and integrity
- Proven analytical skills to help tackle projects and situations with decision-making grounded in data and analysis.
- Exceptional business acumen with the ability to uncover an understanding of clients’ and prospects’ most critical business needs and demonstrate how ADP’s capabilities can drive business value.
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to succeed within a matrix organizational design environment.
Role is Hybrid out of an ADP Office
The US base salary range targeted for this job is listed in the compensation section below. Base salary offers for this position may vary based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. Some positions may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity, or commissions.
If you are a full-time salaried or hourly worker, we offer the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched 401(k), Student Loan Repayment Program, Wellness Program, Short-and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more.
The salary range for this role is $92,700 - $188,100/Year
Base salary offers for this position may vary based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. Some positions may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity or commissions. We offer the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched Retirement Savings, Wellness Program, Short-and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more. The compensation for this role is $99,900.00 - $267,570.00 / Year
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.