ADP is hiring a Lead Software Engineer.
- Are you empathic to client needs and working collaboratively to find the best solutions, even if they are not yours?
- Are you inspired by transformation and making an impact on the lives of millions of people every day
You will work with clients, product managers, architects, software engineers, and more to plan, design, develop, test, and implement impactful solutions that support companies with one to millions of employees. You will write code, test code, and ensure timely and accurate delivery of products. No two days are alike.
To thrive in this role, you need experience developing software for clients at scale. You have exposure to a wide range of software development tools and can articulate your deep involvement in seeing a project through from start to finish. Most of all, you need a problem-solving, teaching mindset. Our best engineers are creative thinkers, continually seeking new ways to help our customers work smarter, not harder. And when you do something well, you share it with others so they can learn.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project objectives and requirements.
- Deliver highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions for our client offerings
- Responsible for building out the core features for integration witn ADP’s next gen payroll solution to be used for clients around the globe
- Deliver innovative solutions to drive next generation user experiences, designs and technologies
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior and mid-level developers, conducting code reviews and ensuring code quality.
- Collaborate closely with other teams and stakeholders to ensure comprehensive testing and debugging.
- Contribute to architectural discussions and influence the technical direction of the team.
- Resolve complex technical issues.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL NEED:
- Strong experience with professional software development.
- Exceptional problem-solving troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development environments.
- Prior experience that would give you extra comfort in the role includes:
- Node.JS, AWS
- Knowledge of databases (e.g., Amazon RDS) and database design principles.
- Ability to lead/mentor less experienced team members.
- Ability to effectively communicate with engineers, grasp nonfunctional requiremens, and set expectations.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.