ADP is hiring a Sr. Director of Outbound Product Management
Are you inspired by transformation and making an impact on the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you empathic to client needs, your team, and internal partners to drive success while making hard calls and bold moves?
- Are you a technologist first and foremost who approaches every problem wearing that hat while going out of your way to champion development creativity and build diverse, engaged teams?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to make your mark?
In this role you will play a pivotal role as the expert who tells our product story, informs our product strategy and ensures we have a competitive advantage in the market. You will be responsible for developing and executing go-to-market activities that drive business development, product adoption, and customer satisfaction.
You will be focused on our clients first! Anticipating and addressing their needs, predict market trends and identify opportunities that help them achieve their business goals.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP's commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Be a trusted advisor to our clients, building and maintaining close relationships, understanding their needs, and bring the learnings back into the team, making sure we deliver differentiated features that address their needs.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Product, Strategy and development teams to ensure alignment on strategy and roadmap
- Help develop product demos, presentations and other material for prospective clients
- Communicate our product story, vision and direction in high-touch settings with prospects, industry analysts and senior leaders
- Gain and maintain industry presence as an influential representative in the Next Gen HCM market
- Actively stay abreast of changes in the HR technology / HR practices landscape and help internal teams understand how changes should impact our product roadmap
- Conduct competitive intelligence and market research to help us remain the leader in HCM solutions
- Work closely with product leaders to share insights and facilitate discussions on how best to address evolving needs
- Ensure alignment between product owners and developers, ensuring alignment with business requirements
- Serve as the key stakeholder in product related decisions during planning and development
- Extensive knowledge of ADPs next Gen HCM platform, or similar HCM platforms
- 10 - 15 years of experience as a Product Manager for Human Resources technology
- Strong intellectual curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the consulting/advisory domain
- Outstanding narrative and storytelling abilities that propel usage, adoption and market momentum.
- Experience bringing tech products to market.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Base salary offers for this position may vary based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. Some positions may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity or commissions. We offer the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched Retirement Savings, Wellness Program, Short-and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more. The compensation for this role is $119900 – $321390 / Year
Base salary offers for this position may vary based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. Some positions may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity or commissions. We offer the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched Retirement Savings, Wellness Program, Short-and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more. The compensation for this role is $119,900.00 - $321,390.00 / Year
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.