At ADP, we always put our clients first and our approach to GenAI is no different. Across Sales & Marketing teams, we will leverage GenAI, Data and Machine Learning to identify the next best action, create tailored messaging to address specific client problems, provide real time support with relevant content and context and hyper personalize our outreaches so that clients receive the most relevant and latest information about solutions that can help them overcome very specific challenges and grow their business. In this role, you will have access to the most unique and one of the largest HCM Data Sets and do exploratory analysis & build machine learning models. It's more than digits and dials you're making huge decisions that impact millions of clients.
ADP is searching for a Technical Product Owner/Project Manager. The position is primarily responsible for managing the product roadmap and delivery of Data as a Service (‘DaaS’) and Analytic solutions for the Enterprise Service Data and Analytics teams. This role will drive product evolution by working with key stakeholders to prioritize project and feature delivery while managing the activities of technology teams responsible for execution. The successful candidate must have a clear understanding of data as a product with the same needs for reliability, accuracy, and ease of use of consumer-based technology products. This highly visible role continuously aligns and balances product direction with ADP’s Service Modernization Program, Business Unit needs and CDO policies/guidelines.
- Create and maintain product roadmaps.
- Develop and maintain project plans and/or user stories/features/capabilities (may vary by project).
- Communicate quarterly program accomplishments to ADP senior leaders and executives.
- Track and report project status.
- Help technology teams navigate challenges and roadblocks.
- Work with stakeholders to clearly define expectations and success criteria.
- Work with department counterparts to align DaaS and Analytic solutions to strategic Service initiatives.
- 10 + years of experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Master, PMP Certifications
- Excellent product management and solution delivery skills.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology (e.g. backlog and sprint planning, retrospectives, etc.).
- Knowledge of cloud big data platforms such as Databricks, Snowflake and AWS.
- Knowledge of AI/ML, including GenAI/LLM based solutions.
- Knowledge of BI solutions such as PowerBI, Tableau and Salesforce CRMa
- Knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud and DataCloud.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital contact center technologies including Chatbots, the Genesys Product Suite and contact center concepts a big plus.
- Solid analytical, problem determination and resolution skills
- Excellent oral and written Communications
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible and professional
- Solid organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills/team player
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more.
Learn more about ADP's commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another's ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We're obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP's Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Base salary offers for this position may vary based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. Some positions may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity or commissions. We offer the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched Retirement Savings, Wellness Program, Short-and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more. The compensation for this role is $86,900.00 - $233,010.00 / Year
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.