ADP is hiring a Senior Product Manager (GenAI).
- Do you have a passion for GenAI and can you invision how this technological breakthrough will impact small businesses?
- Are you an inventor at heart always thinking of different ways to solve complicated problems?
- Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Have you taken products from concept to commercialization using the latest technology and achieved market success?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what's next?
As a Senior Product Manager of GenAI at ADP Small Business Services (SBS), you will play a pivotal role in driving the strategy, development, and delivery of AI-powered solutions tailored to meet the evolving needs of small businesses. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and market insights, you will lead cross-functional teams to innovate, enhance product offerings, and drive business growth in a dynamic and competitive landscape.
We're looking for someone who excels when no two days are the same. Integrity, resilience, and pushing the boundaries are must-haves in this job. Whether you're in meetings with clients or sales, developers, or design, you'll be the guiding voice that helps us clarify ideas so we can create a product roadmap. You stay close to market trends, anticipate our customers' next questions, and bring new ideas into the mix. You love evangelising about your product and communicate with confidence. Still, you also have the experience to take your product into the marketplace and position it competitively for maximum financial impact.
To thrive in this role, you must take command of your product, have a passion for GenAI solutions, and be an innovator who can ask the right clarifying questions to help understand the problem your stakeholders are trying to solve. You've worked with Agile teams and understand product delivery cycles. You have experience explaining the prioritization of a product roadmap, creating that roadmap, and documenting in a way that both external and internal teams will understand. You have held roles where you regularly communicate and defend ideas to a broad audience of stakeholders. Our best product managers are domain experts and enthusiastic creators who stay current on the latest trends. As part of our team, your voice will influence product success and help shape our industry.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP's commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Here's what you can expect on a typical day:
- Scrums. You'll start each day working with teams to understand responsibilities, identify any issues, and communicate priorities. You'll continue to have meetings throughout the day as you create and organize your roadmap.
- Research & Requirements. You'll own the de You'll document and prioritise product features. You're always learning and researching new industry trends to make our products better. You'll incorporate what makes sense into your product roadmap based on our clients, the market, ADP's goals, and what impact the future of tech will have on your products.
- Relationships. You'll create strong alliances with diverse stakeholders and ensure everyone is in this together and communicates most appropriately. You'll collaborate across multiple teams with developers, other product managers, and UX teams, to name some, to continually drive innovation and make the product the best it can be.
- Measurement. You have experience measuring product effectiveness, reporting outcomes, and driving priorities.
- Variety of work. There is no typical day. You could be working with UX teams on client experience journeys to delivering new features, product enhancements, or creating new services. Best part? You'll get to see those ideas come to life.
- Presentations. You'll speak to internal and external stakeholders to communicate and defend ideas while answering critical questions.
- Experience. You have 5-8 years of experience in relevant skills gained and developed in the same or similar role.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Must have experience and a passion for building GenAI solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, computer science, engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of product management experience, with a proven track record of successfully launching and managing AI-driven products or services.
- Strong understanding of AI technologies, GenAI trends and related use cases, and data analytics, with the ability to translate technical concepts into business value.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate effectively across cross-functional teams and organizational levels.
- Strategic thinker with a customer-centric mindset, adept at identifying market opportunities, driving innovation, and delivering impactful solutions to meet customer needs.
- Analytical mindset with proficiency in data-driven decision-making, market analysis, and performance measurement.
- Experience in the human resources, payroll, or small business services industry is a plus.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We're obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP's Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Base salary offers for this position may vary based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. Some positions may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity or commissions. We offer the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched Retirement Savings, Wellness Program, Short-and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more. The compensation for this role is $0.00 - $0.00 / Year
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.