ADP Technology Services, Inc. is hiring a Lead Application Developer in our Alpharetta, GA location.
- Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you! Ready to design what’s next?
To thrive in this career, you’ll need to be enthusiastic, eager to learn, and take on stretch assignments. You strive to learn new technologies and find ways to incorporate what you learn into building your results. You’ll be curious, persistent, and at times persuasive.
As part of our team, you’ll find exciting challenges, get opportunities to grow your career, and develop solid friendships as we design what’s next for ADP and the industry. Pace should not scare you. We still find time for a healthy dose of fun.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build Teams that thrive. As an experienced leader, you want everyone to shine. You are constantly looking for ways to share your knowledge, motivate others, and keep everyone engaged and productive.
- Learning. You’re always learning new technologies and processes with tools and other training courses, conferences ADP offers, and operating with a “learn as you go” approach with a willingness to figure out new ways of doing things.
- Create Results. You’re proactive and hands-on. When you see a potential issue, you never leave things hanging and unfinished. When you and your team deliver a finished product, it’s as polished as you could make it.
- Continuous Learning. You will actively collaborate with other associates to share ideas or show what you’ve learned. You are eager to learn, keep up with ever-changing technologies, and maintain the ability to create the best tools for our clients.
- Variety of work. There is no typical day. You could be checking in with a team in India one minute, meeting with leadership to review initiatives for the coming quarter later and tomorrow handling a few ad hoc requests from your peers in other departments.
- Influence and inspire confidence. You are comfortable presenting to senior leaders, product owners, and peers with a compelling voice that you demonstrate through executive presence, leading change, and creating clear executive-level communications on milestone achievements.
- Challenges. Inevitable challenges will arise, and we’ll rely on you to look for a solution.
- Responsibilities. Responsible for participating in relevant aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including planning, designing, developing, testing, reviews, and demonstrations. Develop and review software requirements, create design documents, write programs, package, test, configure, and deploy software. Involve in requirement gathering, designing and developing application solutions in both SharePoint On-Premise and Office 365. Involve in developing SharePoint custom components using ASP.Net, Ajax Toolkit, JSOM, CSOM, REST API's, React, HTML, jQuery and Server Object Model. Develop custom applications in SP 2010/2013 and Office 365 frameworks as an application development platform. Design and develop SharePoint custom solutions involving custom workflows, content types, event handlers, timer jobs, master pages, site templates and page layouts. Design and develop app models both SharePoint hosted and provider-hosted apps. Design and develop SharePoint framework webparts and deploy the solutions to office 365 tenant. Develop web services in .NET (REST API’s) and consuming the services in custom applications using both client-side (jQuery Ajax) and server-side. Design and develop dashboards and reports using PowerBI. Customize SharePoint forms using Power Apps and create workflow using Microsoft Flow. Customize SharePoint search results User Interface by modifying display templates. Debug and troubleshoot technical issues and suggest alternate designs and code fix for the issues. Design, develop, test, and refine software deliverables. Review and create system, software, and functional design specifications.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Education and Experience. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related field of study and six (6) years of related experience required. The company will also accept a Master's degree and four (4) years of related experience.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to find the best solution.
- Deliver at an epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.a
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc ® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
For more information please visit: jobs.adp.com
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.