ADP is designing the future,
we need a Senior Product Manager to help
The world of Human Capital Management is changing faster today than at any other time in human history. ADP is leading the way of inventing the future of work. This is more than just creating new features, it’s reinventing how work gets done and we need the world’s best people to help us do it. We are seeking tenacious forward-thinking individuals who thrive in the face of challenge, who can see the opportunity in every change.
- Are you sick of working on projects that aren’t solving real problems? – At ADP we pay 1 in 6 of every American each pay cycle. The changes we make impact millions of people, every day.
- Are you tenacious, curious, and passionate? – It takes real grit and a special kind of leadership to help transform instead of just build. If you’re ready for the next challenge, this is it.
- Do you want to work with some of the most passionate people and diverse teams around the world? – We have people from every age range and every background. The people here are what make ADP special, you’ll see that right away.
Let’s invent the future together. What are you working for? #HelloWork
First things first: At ADP, we believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in cultivating a down-to-earth culture where ideas are welcomed and innovation is encouraged. The result? We’re changing the world of work with our HR solutions that help companies of all sizes focus less on work and more on success.
In the role of Senior Product Manager for Analytics, your creative inspiration will help fuel meaningful innovation. You will formulate product strategy and drive go-to-market solutions, obsess over the customer experience journey, and measure product effectiveness — seeking to continually improve. You will partner with the broader product team, business stakeholders, data scientists and analysts, UX, and engineering to lay the foundations for and guide product decisions in our flagship small business payroll product, RUN.
You will advance the company’s reporting and analytics capabilities by developing a business intelligence infrastructure that empowers the entire team with data, reports, and recommendations to inform decision making and measure success. This position will steward and maintain the tools required to effectively surface and analyze information from various sources such as Google Analytics, Pendo, experimentation SaaS, and call center and CRM data. Then you will utilize these inputs to visualize and share outcomes and insights via reporting applications such as Tableau.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Support data analysis for consumer digital products
- Collect, Explore and Analyze data to help the organization make informed decisions
- Support the Product team in identifying KPIs for their areas
- Identify and ensure analysis can be performed on user interaction data such as navigation, page views and clicks, search, scroll, etc.
- Build appropriate reporting that provides insight into KPIs
- Work with cross-functional teams to translate Product requirements into Analytics requirements, and facilitate and test their integration within the product
- Recognize and socialize insights into new product opportunities found through data analysis
- Perform existing site performance and competitor analysis against benchmarks
- Share and present reports to the team and stakeholders
- Maintain a data repository for analysis and historical benchmarking
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Product management experience using agile methodologies and working in cross-functional agile teams
- Minimum 3 years enterprise data analysis and reporting experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with experimentation SaaS such as Optimizely
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau
- Self-starter with attention to detail, project management proficiency and deadline oriented
- Experience with AI/ML
- Ability to navigate complex environments though product knowledge and leadership style
- Proven ability to partner effectively across functions, with exposure to enterprise organizations and the ability to gain shared vision on product decisions and priority trade-offs
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues simply and convincingly to a variety of audiences
- Experience researching industry trends, usage analytics, competitive pressures and applying those to product strategy & roadmap
Just some of the reasons why you’ll love working here:
- You can be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- You can bring your passion and fun. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- You can balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- You can become a certified "smarty-pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- We pay you to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Does this sound like you? Then, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Related Searches: Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.