ADP is hiring a Senior Application Developer with proven expertise delivering scalable and secure cloud-based web applications and microservices. Does this sound like you?
- Self-Starter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A cant-stop-won’t-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- Idea catalyst. Out-of-the-box thinker. Turns problems into solutions, ideas into action, plans into results.
- Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
- Trailblazer. Passionate about change and shaping the future.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies and the stakes are high.
THINGS YOU’LL DO:
- Design and implement highly scalable, cloud-based applications with high usability
- Design and implement backend application interfaces for data and services
- Design and develop integration solutions
- Collaborate with product team to define software requirements for programming effort
- Provide technical leadership and motivation to junior developers
HOW YOU’LL STAND OUT:
- You are an excellent communicator
- You are results-driven
- You are a collaborator.
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience software development (3+ web-focused)
- Experience with AWS platform/services (Lambda, Glue, DynamoDB, Aurora Postgres, etc)
- Experience in Java/J2EE including Spring ecosystem/framework
- Experience with integration technologies and platforms
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and patterns
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL data stores, preferably Oracle, Aurora Postgres, MongoDB, and other AWS cloud offerings
- Excellent understanding of web security best practices
- Thorough understanding of agile development and continuous integration/delivery patterns
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.