- Required Technologies: Lead developer with expertise in Java/J2EE technologies, RDBMS, NoSQL, Spring in continuous integration/deployment environment
- 8+ years of software engineering/development experience, specifically at least 5+ years of experience in design and development of highly scalable Java/J2EE based web applications
- Expert working experience in Oracle RDBMS, MongoDB and JPA
- Experience with various integration and deployment tools
- Expert understanding of distributed messaging systems and integration patterns
- Experience working in a distributed computing and SOA
- Experience with object-oriented design and analysis
- Experience in deploying applications in Cloud (AWS preferred)
- Experience with the complete software development lifecycle; experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, XP)
- Lead design, implementation and documentation of different application modules
- Follow best practices (Scrum, Refactoring, code standards, TDD)
- Regularly attend all Scrum ceremonies
- Create and document REST APIs using RAML/Swagger
- Write Java unit test and be responsible for the overall quality of the code produced
- Perform code reviews, mentor junior developers, ensure quality software delivery
- Collaborate with Product Management to clarify requirements and designs
- Support critical issues based on the urgency
- Demonstrated ability providing design and architectural insights to the team
- Ability to design and implement enterprise level frameworks, broad based functional and technical software solution
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to author technical and application design and issue documents.
- Experience working in a meta-driven architecture a plus
- Experience working on MuleSoft technology a plus
- Agile methodologies
- Experience collaborating with Senior Technical Staff
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.