ADP is hiring a Senior Application Developer with demonstrated experience in Angular, Java. Does this sound like you?
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies.
Join ADP’s innovation lab as we undertake one of ADP’s most ambitious transformation initiatives ever. We’re building a team from of the most elite, game-changing technologists and asking them to reinvent the way millions of employees are paid worldwide. If you are a sharp, self-driven product manager who is passionate about solving really big problems, we want to talk to you.
This position will be for a strong technical developer working within a scrum team with potential team lead capabilities.
Join us in our transformation journey and help our customers interface with cutting edge time and payroll products. In this position, you will be a part of the development scrum team responsible for creating and maintaining Next Generation products to support ADP’s clients all over the world in an agile environment. Put on your customer centric design thinking hat, ensuring development of features in the product are in line with the overall roadmap and vision.
- 3+ years of recent professional front end software development experience (not freelance / hobby experience)
- Solid understanding of fundamental programming concepts
- Solid understanding of testing concepts and automated testing experience using Jasmine, Jest, or similar BDD testing framework
- Angular 4+, Vue.js, or React experience using Typescript or ES2015+
- Familiar with Web Components (Stencil, Polymer, Angular Elements)
- Familiar with HTML5, CSS3, and SASS or LESS, responsive design
- Eagerness to experiment with new technologies and innovative ways to solve problems
- Passion for developing high quality, well tested code
- Familiar with reactive programming concepts and RxJS
- Experience with automated browser testing using Protractor, Selenium, Cypress, etc
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.