ADP is looking for the next generation of technologists to join our Global Product and Technology (GPT) Development Program.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more…
- Is your desire to learn and grow insatiable?
- Are you motivated by always progressing and achieving more?
- Do you do your thinking outside-of-the-box?
- Have you got the power to transform problems into first-class solutions?
If this sounds like you, then this is just the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
First, let’s tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people — and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
What’s our secret sauce to success? Well, that’s easy. People like you. We’re looking for enthusiastic new graduates to help us build the next generation of ADP technologies. As part of the GPT Development Program, your goal is simple: learn as much as possible in six weeks. We’ll get you started with the tools, technology, and technical knowledge you need to be successful. Then, you’ll be placed amongst our brightest associates as an Associate Application Developer and join our group of passionate technologists who make it all possible by innovating creative solutions to new challenges.
Does this sound like you?
- Self-Starter. You are high-reaching and unstoppable. You have a can’t-stop-won’t-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- Puzzle Solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
- Technical Whiz. Intrigued by the ever-evolving world of technology.
THINGS YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
- Work with our world-class computer scientists and engineers to build the next generation of ADP’s innovative products
- Network with professionals who will guide and support you as you enhance your skills and gain experience
- Gain real-world experience with today’s leading technologies in programming, scripting, designing, or web development.
Experience YOU’ll NEED: Required Qualifications
- Spring/Fall graduate
- Completing a bachelor’s or graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent area of study
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Critical thinking and an analytical mindset.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Familiarity with Spring Boot, React, Node.js, and Angular
- Understanding of server, database, and storage technologies
- Knowledge of Linux and/or Windows-based operating systems
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities ahead.
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.