ADP is hiring a DevSecOps / Systems Reliability Engineer.
- Do you strongly believe in the concept of Infrastructure as code? Have you come up through the ranks as a full-stack engineer who is passionate about automation?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design and build what’s next?
In this role, you will automate security infrastructure for ADP’s award winning DataCloud products and directly impact this suite of solutions by ensuring fewer vulnerabilities while protecting our clients’ data. As part of the DataCloud team, the security and privacy of data is at the heart of the Machine Learning models built by our team of Data Scientists and leveraged by our Analytics, Benchmarking, Data Monetization and Reporting lines of business.
Your main goal is to write tooling to help developers deploy more secure code faster. This role allows you to be part of the detection, prevention, and remediation to deliver security at scale in an agile team with a heavy emphasis on automation. Daily tasks will vary based on priority but will include project-focused work and support work. You may go from helping secure container infrastructure to designing, developing, and implementing proactive prevention and remediation of security issues.
To thrive in this role, you’ll need to have previous experience with microservices, automation, and continuous integration continuous delivery (CI/CD) experience. You’ll need to be able to code in Java, Python, Go, or other Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) languages. You should feel confident migrating data and managing change within an organization. You have come up through the ranks as a full-stack engineer and are passionate about automation. You should also possess experience with Cloud (AWS, EKS, RDS), Containerization (K8S), CICD tools (Jenkins), etc. Our best engineers stay current on industry best practices and maintain a good understanding of more than just the basic security terms and practices. You’ll be accountable for something significant: the uncompromising quality of products that impact people’s lives.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day:
- Scrums. We’ll start every day with a scrum, working together to understand responsibilities, identify issues, and communicate coding priorities.
- Collaboration and Communication. You’ll be the point person for developers and operations when they need to find a solution quickly. You’ll listen to their needs, find a solution and share it. You’re comfortable presenting to leadership everything from system designs to new ideas for technology to production incidents.
- CI/CD. You’ll be part of the team that helps products get to market faster through secure automation. Your container experience fits well with our direction for CI/CD support for all our production solutions. Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins will give you an advantage.
- Security. You will work closely with developers on improving security in the code by advising them on how to improve code before it goes live. Security is an evolving challenge and vital to our ecosystem. We need to be right every time, so hackers never get a chance.
- Change. You’re comfortable working on products with tech that we have never used before. We are building scalable solutions that are purposefully adaptable to grow as our clients’ businesses grow. We deliver highly automated, intelligent, and predictive solutions to the market; Inevitable challenges will arise, and we’ll rely on you to look for a solution.
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills and experience to do the job.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.