The Marcus Buckingham Company (TMBC) powered by ADP, turns talent into performance through innovative solutions designed for team leaders. Our StandOut Suite, grounded in decades of research, delivers valid data on engagement, performance, and strengths in one place, enabling companies to identify their highest performing teams and quickly build more like them.
Our Technology Team is looking for an experienced IT Systems Analyst to help drive the future of the StandOut product, a cloud-based toolset designed to drive team leader effectiveness.
As an IT Systems Analyst you will work with teams of DevOps engineers, Database Administrators, along with application developers and quality engineers providing systems analyst services to drive and support software development and operations.
This is a Hybrid Remote/Onsite based out on Los Angeles, CA Post-Covid.
Do the following activities make you feel STRONG?
- Applying problem-solving skills
- Becoming a subject matter expert
- Leveraging Data Analytics skills
- Developing SQL queries and scripts for troubleshooting purposes and to provide resolutions to technical issues
- Troubleshooting product issues, investigating software logs, querying databases, and researching internal documentation in order to provide technical product support
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation for known issues that contain detailed issue descriptions, resolutions, and workarounds
- Owning the outcome by taking personal accountability for delivering strong results
- Being self-directed, willing to take initiative, pragmatic and results-oriented
Is it YOU we’re looking for?
- Experienced with SQL and the ability to write complex queries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both business and technical audiences
- Have a data driven mindset driving a metrics approach to a given task
- Phenomenal interpersonal, relationship management, and facilitation skills
- Ability to understand and make recommendations regarding the technology and software architecture and design of an application
- Strong understanding of the CI/CD (DevOps) pipelines is a plus
- Experience working specifically with web and web-based technologies is a plus
- AWS Cloud experience/certification is a plus
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or Business Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of proven strong Systems Analysis skills
Why do you want to work for TMBC?
The TMBC culture is like no other. You’ll work with a top-notch team within a highly collaborative environment where your voice matters. As a strengths-based company, we’re focused on keeping you engaged so you can do more of your best work. Plus, fun company outings and team lunches to keep our culture strong and our people connected.
Perks + Benefits!
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Top Notch Benefits Package, including:
- 401K with an up to 6% match
- Tuition Assistance
- Health + Wellness Support
- Casual Dress
- Super-cool Teams
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.