Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes’ "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld’s "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
As Lead Recruiting Operations Coordinator, you will develop and execute an effective recruitment strategy for our Research organization. You will lead an integral recruiting program for the UX research teams that includes managing recruiting requests, finding cost-effective recruiting solutions, evangelizing the benefits of an internal recruiting program, and developing a talented, high-performing recruiting team.
- Lead, develop, and inspire the team of Recruiting Coordinators.
- Refine the existing infrastructure and develop a process plan to create a centralized recruiting organization with a "service feel" that can be scaled up
- Develop and lead recruiting data and analytics program with weekly, quarterly, and annual reporting on sourcing and interviewing activity.
- Recommend recruiting systems and tools to maximize workflow efficiency, enhance candidate and employee experience, and ensure compliance and consistency.
- Develop opportunities for operational improvements across recruiting programs and implement changes to keep them effective and efficient.
- Oversee the ongoing delivery of recruiting operations projects by identifying cross-functional dependencies, making resourcing decisions and trade-offs, and building awareness of work across impacted stakeholders.
- Provide dedicated support and guidance to research leaders helping to prioritize initiatives, influence the design of centralized projects, and offer advisement on the execution of projects.
- Establish a consistent, cohesive brand across all areas and platforms for recruiting.
- Act as point of contact for internal and external recruiting relationships
- Lead our relationship management of 3rd Party Vendors.
Requirements For The Role
- Minimum of 5 years of first-hand recruiting experience, or applicable knowledge
- Understanding of UX research and research methodologies
- Proven ability to source and recruit candidates using appropriate and relevant sources, such as internal/external panels, social media, vendor relationships
- Advanced skills using the online survey tool Qualtrics
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and confidence communicating with associates at all levels of the organization
- Experience creating organizational and operational efficiencies
- Ability to autonomously manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven track record of delivering data-driven insights and translating those into process improvement recommendations
- Strong project management skills with experience driving projects from beginning to end.
Nice-to-have Skills For The Role
- HCM knowledge and experience
- Experience managing people
- Incorporating diversity and inclusion initiatives into recruiting programs
- Experience managing projects in a rapid growth environment
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.