ADP is hiring a Product Manager, Product Analytics
- Are you empathetic to clients and inspired by impacting the lives of millions people every day?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
- Are you excited about working with data and keeping up with emerging technologies?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to make your mark?
In this role, you will be at the forefront of using data to improve how customer’s use our products, to continuously improve the user experience. Smart Compliance is APD’s web experience for automating the complexities of employment tax, wage garnishments, tax credits and other compliance services — and this role will be critical in driving self-service experiences that are easy and simple to use, based on analytics and insights.
No two days are the same. You will work alongside friendly, passionate, and creative product managers, user experience designers, data engineers, software development teams, and business stakeholders to leverage data and provide insights that will guide decisions and shape product strategies for Compliance Solutions.
To thrive in this role, you’ll need a strong understanding of analytics, critical thinking skills, ability to confidently translate insights into compelling narratives, ability to navigate through various data environments, and a drive to understand the product experience and objectives. The successful candidate will be a thought partner to the product management team and will help lead them to formulate the right business questions and measures. This individual will dig into the data to investigate and unearth critical insights, and will need to transform that information into powerful visualizations and presentations. The ability to effectively articulate and present the story behind the data will be very important.
As a product manager, you’ll need to be self-managing, bold, brave, and passionate about creating great products. You’ll understand that a user-led design approach is a must and that the best products come out of collaboration with many different people. Our best product people are excited to forge relationships with different internal teams and clients while striving to create the very best product for our users.
Like what you see? Apply now!
A little about ADP:
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day:
- Develop lasting insights for complex questions through thorough and well-designed data analyses with a particular focus on product efficacy and the optimization of learning outcomes
- Perform analysis, trending and reporting of key performance indicators to provide insights on how our products perform.
- Create and maintain relevant dashboards to be leveraged by the product team to drive decision making. Use analytical skills and strategic perspective to identify trends & recommend solutions that will help improve products
- Develop segmentation strategies, leveraging insights gained from various analytics tools
- Partner with Product Management teams to prioritize scope and perform in-depth analyses to drive and inform strategic decisions, especially related to the product development and growth initiatives.
- Provide thought leadership across those internal stakeholders being supported in order that they may be able to better leverage the insights
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to produce instrumentation requirements to generate insightful measurements on our new and existing products. Familiarity with SQL, NoSQL, Python/R, and Tableau/Quicksight/equivalent — experience with Amazon data and analytics solutions a plus.
- Identify information and visualizations required to tell a compelling and meaningful story with the various data points available; establish baselines and monitor growth or decline in a multitude of consumer metrics
- Track and report on the status of deliverables in relation to a pre-defined project schedule, serve as a point-of-contact to our business partners and cross-functional teams
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills and experience to do the job.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.