ADP is seeking an Application Developer (Prodution Support) to be bases in our Alpharetta, GA office.
At ADP, we believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better.
ADP is seeking a results-driven Application Developer to join our growing team, focused on next generation recruiting technological solutions. Contributions include the ability to maintain technologies from legacy to the latest frameworks, forward growth through learning new technologies and frameworks, and providing innovative solutions for products which improve user’s daily experiences with our applications.
- Provide solutions and facilitate application requests and enhancements from legacy to the latest technologies
- Leverage knowledge of front-end and back-end technologies and frameworks to maintain and improve current implementations with next generation software solutions
- Collaborate with product, UX, and the development team to deliver solutions into production
- Apply foundations of the full development and product lifecycle
- Support Agile methodology with flexibility and contribution to team and product development
- 2+ years development experience
- Experience with front-end technologies and frameworks
- Experience with back-end technologies and frameworks
- e., Java, Spring, Microservices, REST, Docker, Kafka
- Experience with data management, structures, and algorithms
- e., SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, JSON, XML, Redis
- Proficiency with unit testing and test-driven development across applications
- e., Jasmine, Karma, JUnit, Mockito
- Knowledge of version control and workflows
- Knowledge of, and ability to support, automation technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Cloud Platforms
- Systematic Search
- e., Elasticsearch, Kibana
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.