Do you love product ownership? Are you passionate about building next generation experiences that will change the way people & organizations work?
Lifion by ADP, ADP’s Next Generation HCM (Human Capital Management) system is looking for a Senior Product Owner to work in the product team to define innovative web & mobile experiences for employees & managers, for multinational clients.
In this role, you will become an expert in the HCM space, working closely with product leaders across various domains such as payroll, time, talent & others to deliver unified web & mobile solutions that will have a lasting impact on the way people do work.
- Work with product owners across ADP to learn about their products & use cases
- Work with the sales & implementation teams to understand the needs of current & potential clients and aid in solution design of HCM capabilities
- Understand the competition and identify potential gaps within existing products
- Develop use cases & requirements based on client needs & gaps found in the existing product ecosystem
- Respond to tickets & issues raised by implementation teams
- Work with the workforce experience domain leader to define quarterly & yearly product roadmaps
- Develop documentation and demos showcasing the latest features delivered by the workforce experience domain
- Guide and govern usage of the web and mobile capabilities
- Consult with and guide application teams in new web & mobile HCM capabilities
- Assist in product backlog maintenance and prioritization by surfacing areas for improvement determined through interaction with and support of internal application developers.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in an engineering or related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a product management or product-related role
- Proven experience in product management, creating successful products from conception to launch.
- Strong technical capabilities and experience working closely with engineers on requirements and design.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with the ability to quickly understand concepts, technical or otherwise, and the ability to communicate them to a variety of audiences.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
Nice to haves:
- Experience with: Enterprise SaaS products, HR technology, Data & analytics software
- Strong sense for what users need and a keen eye for well designed products
- Patient listener and clear communicator who can distill use cases into small, concise problems
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.