ADP has created a new IT Asset Management Team (ITAM) and we need Full Stack Developers to help!
ITAM is responsible for unifying IT systems for hardware, software and cloud assets that embodies increased transparency. Tactical and strategic decisions now become data driven so business units have a clear understanding of the costs that go into designing and running their products. Our responsibilities extend into integrating with R&D, Infrastructure, Corporate Finance and Procurement departments and provide an opportunity to get a deep understanding of how the organization operates end to end from an IT management perspective.
The ITAM team is looking for a Lead Full Stack Developer to join their newly created and dynamic team to produce highly scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you!
- Deliver a complete front-end application – from the creation of UX prototypes from ideas, mockups from wire frames until the functional code implementation
- Ensure high application quality and performance
- API development using Java and/or NodeJS
- Create Unit Tests and participate in code reviews
- Create software documentation and update existing documents
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of professional development experience
- Deep knowledge with ReactJS
- Experienced with responsive layouts
- Interfacing with RESTful APIs
- Experience with automation scripting
- Experience with working environment with GIT, Linux
- Degree desired, or equivalent work experience
- This position can be located in our Norfolk, VA, Alpharetta, GA or Roseland, NJ offices
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.