ADP is hiring a Sr. Director, Infrastructure Automation
- Do you enjoy exploring, identifying, and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people?
- Are you a thought leader and the go-to person in your field of expertise?
- Do you live and breathe problem-solving, innovation, and collaboration?
Well, then you might be just the person we’re looking for. #HelloWork
First things first: At ADP, we believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in cultivating a down-to-earth culture where ideas are welcomed and innovation is encouraged. The result? We’re changing the world of work with our HR solutions that help companies of all sizes focus less on work and more on success.
Reporting to the VP of Global Network Services, The Sr. Director, Infrastructure Automation is responsible for automation of network services across the enterprise focus on building out Network as a Service.
- Establishing, executing and maintaining the Network Services vision and strategy, with focus on using Automation to increase operational and self-service efficiency.
- Providing critical technology leadership in the network services space specifically to drive the adoption of Network–as–a–Service in support of our Hybrid Cloud vision.
- Drive a culture of automation across all request fulfilment and drive toward zero change induced incidents in this space.
- Lead culture and talent transformation to a software driven cloud centric operation, incorporating concepts of devops and agile into the team support model.
- Partnership with the Infrastructure Automation COE to ensure best practices are followed, and to ensure network centric priorities align with the broader team goals.
- Expectation of strong experience in Cloud technologies and Network–as–a–Service with an emphasis on Software Defined Networking.
- Proven track record in automating operational activities like patch management, zero touch provisioning, configuration drift alignment, and self-service provisioning of firewall policy, load balancing VIP’s, DNS entries, certificates, proxy policy, VPN, etc.
- Drive product culture in infrastructure roadmap. Enhance the decision process with focus on ROI analysis and OKR tracking
- Partnering with Network peers on zero-trust, high availability, lifecycle management, monitoring/management, capacity planning and incident resolution activities
- Lead a culture of ensuring urgency around identification of root causes and implementation of after actions to ensure prevention of future outages
- Requires strong leadership influence, executive level presence, ability to lead change, business/finance acumen, and demonstrated ability to lead multi-million-dollar initiatives as well as strong governance, organized methodology and execution.
- Must be able to respond to and address gaps related to internal, security and compliance audits
- Organizes teams for the ongoing evaluation, testing of emerging technologies that apply to Infrastructure Services for global operations and identified the need and initiatives recommendations for new and enhanced Infrastructure technologies, services or resources
- Create and distributes regular executive level communications and key milestone achievements on related projects
- Identifies, recommends and compiles required metrics in support of budgeting and investment requirements for related initiatives.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics preferred.
- 8+ years’ experience in managing a global team. Experience working with several lines of business (operations, service, implementation, etc.) is ideal. Demonstrated ability to lead multi-million dollar initiatives from inception to implementation.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and have a strong understanding of the existing technology landscape along with new and emerging technologies, as well as, Business Process improvements and Change Management.
- Must possess excellent executive level communication, presentation and negotiation skills and recognized organizational savvy. Superb organizational and time management skills for managing multiple, diverse and conflicting activities and senior leaders as required.
- Must be able to interface with and influence key internal stakeholders, as well as interact effectively with C-level client contacts and third party vendor executives
- Proven ability to drive decisions and actions among diverse groups to achieve goals.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, benchmarking and statistical skills
- Experience leadership capable of building a strong cross business unit team that can achieve the highest standards of performance.
- Considers themselves a technologist or engineer first, and seeks to champion development creativity.
- Empathy for customer needs and business unit associates to drive overall customer success.
- Able to make the hard calls on personnel assignments. Not afraid to take bold moves.
- Understands the criticality of quality and continual operations (24x7x365).
- Can operate in distributed/large company (1000+ engineers working in software/SaaS).
Just some of the reasons why you’ll love working here:
- You can be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- You can bring your passion and fun. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- You can balance work and personal time. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- You can continue learning and growing. Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- We pay you to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Does this sound like you? Then, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Powerful Technology + Real People = Awesome Results. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the "Top 50 Companies for Diversity," ADP powers the working world with hire-to-retire solutions. Whether it’s a small business on Main Street or a global enterprise, ADP’s leading solutions and expert guidance help over 740,000 clients around the globe reduce costs, stay compliant, and unlock their people’s potential. Less paperwork. More teamwork.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.