ADP Ventures is hiring a Lead Product Manager with demonstrated experience guiding products to the next level within a startup-like environment. ADP Ventures is an accelerator that incubates and builds HR tech businesses at ADP. We are a team of strategists, product, UX and engineering professionals working on unlocking new business ideas at ADP.
Success in this role will depend on your ability to deliver the product roadmap leveraging what you have learned from end users, colleagues, and clients. You are comfortable with ambiguity, thoughtful about how best to deploy resources, and ready to challenge yourself and the team in order to produce the best outcomes. You are naturally curious, a technologist who takes an entrepreneur’s approach to problems.
Does this sound like you?
- Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
- Analytical mastermind. Examines systems and spots trends that others wouldn’t find.
- Insightful strategist. Transforms insights into ideas and ideas into plans.
- Trailblazer. Passionate about change and shaping the future.
Things You’ll Do:
- Help build and refine the product roadmap.
- Define and manage the development backlog in alignment with the roadmap.
- Lead 1-2 scrum teams, focused on delivering high-value features and functionality to our users along with a great user experience across our web and mobile platforms.
- Develop and be responsible for your scrum ceremonies — backlogs, plan releases, and conduct ongoing grooming with your team.
- Develop, track, and communicate metrics to measure success.
- Drive requirements gathering and validation by collaborating with internal stakeholders and driving product research.
- Integrate usability studies, user research, competitive landscape analysis, and market analysis on an ongoing basis to ensure features satisfy customer needs while maintaining a cohesive user experience across the platform.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and service to ensure a successful release.
Experience You’ll Need:
- 5 to 8 years of experience in product management in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Demonstrated success creating products from conception to launch.
- Strong technical capabilities and experience working closely with engineers on requirements and design.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with the ability to quickly understand concepts, technical or otherwise, and the ability to communicate them to a variety of audiences.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- A blend of startup and enterprise experience
- HR technology, compliance, payroll or payment solutions experience
- Data & analytics software expertise
- Master’s in Business Administration
Location: New York, NY with some remote
Related Searches: Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.