At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Accountable for executing the "OneADP" project management methodology for all assigned projects spanning multiple products and business units. Collaborates and consults with client and ADP Project Teams to manage the project scope and overall client experience during all phases of the implementation. Oversees development, communication, control and execution of project plans in a manner consistent with the framework of the "OneADP" solution delivery and ensures client needs are satisfied by delivering projects with a high degree of quality. Ensures goals are met by client and ADP Project Team Members who may represent multiple business units including Implementation Specialists, Trainers, Sales Representatives, Client Services Representatives, vendors and others by ensuring they understand and adhere to key timeframes and quality goals. As directed by the Implementation Executive, drives associate mentorship, and participates in stretch assignments/projects in support a virtual Resource Management Team.
- Develops and executes appropriate client conversion strategies.
- Determines the appropriate analysis and data conversion methods to ensure correct and timely set up of products and features. Adheres to project management standards of overall methodology, tools and implementation processes.
- Collaborates and maintains project control: Oversees development, communication and execution of the goals and project timeline by consulting and collaborating with other Implementation, Sales and business unit associates to ensure delivery of the highest level of performance for the attainment of the overall project goals. Plans, schedules and controls the activities of complex business projects. Monitors all project deliverables through the generation, maintenance, distribution and communication of key project documents including project plans, status reports, and issue and resolution logs to ensure processes are followed and goals achieved, including the timely completion of milestones. Coordinates the new client transition process at the conclusion of the implementation for each product purchased. Ensures that all necessary documentation is properly distributed to facilitate the ongoing support of complex client solutions.
- Gains commitment, alignment and engagement from all Project Team Members in pursuit of Resource Services’ mission, vision and values of providing integrated solutions and World Class Service. Accountable for influencing and managing the collective performance of an Implementation Project Team that includes Implementation Consultants and may span multiple business units (i.e. Retirement Services, FSA/Cobra, Concur, TLM, 3rd-party vendors, etc.)
- Internal and external relationships: Manages the client relationship at the most senior level within the client organization and acts as single point of contact and escalation for all key project stakeholders: clients, Sales and ADP Project Team Members. Maintains the Project Team’s focus on exceeding client expectations.
- Participates in departmental or Implementation Center task force teams and councils that focus on improving processes, strategic initiatives, acquisitions, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities with other SBU’s. Results oriented with proven statistical success and seasoned leadership and mentorship skills and abilities.
- Sales Partnership/Alignment: Aligns with and supports expectations and communications established by Sales. Accurately assesses and monitors client expectations to ensure positive outcomes. Identifies and overcomes objections, clarifies expectations, confirms client understanding of both deliverables and timeframes and involves Sales as necessary to reset expectations. Incorporates and prioritizes the ADP Value Proposition in project strategy. Leads and gains commitment from client and ADP Project Teams to implement with a concurrent approach, meeting and exceeding clients’ integrated solution and value proposition objectives. *Meets with prospects to discuss the implementation process. Serves as a liaison with Sales/System Consultants to set proper expectations.
- Product Support: Assists Regional product groups in development of new processes, tools and collateral. Participates in task forces and stretch assignments.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 3-5 years
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Professional certification preferred (FPC, CPP, PMP etc.)
- Technical Training or equivalent in related technologies and/or systems implementations.
- Possess a strong knowledge of industry equivalent products, services and tools.
- Project and team leadership experience or related experience in a Senior Implementation or Accounting role with resultant product knowledge and increasing application of project leadership skills and strategic management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to strategically utilize implementation tools such as Microsoft Office, eStart, National Reporting, etc
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly. Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong track record as a leader, motivator, persuasive communicator, coach counselor and mentor.
- Proven utilization of advanced negotiation, client influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Demonstrates strong time management, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Strong account management skills.
- Full understanding of the ADP suite of products and wide industry knowledge.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.