ADP is seeking a Lead Full Stack Developer to be based in our Alpharetta, GA office.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies.
What you’ll do:
- Delivering a complete front end application – From the creation of UX prototypes from ideas, mockups from wire frames until the functional code implementation
- Lead the team prototyping solutions and recommending the adoption of new technologies to continually improve our client experience
- Ensuring high application quality and performance
- Coordinating the workflow between the end user, product OWNER, developer, and yourself. Providing them direction and helping them solve critical problems
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Create of Unit Tests and participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- Work with the release coordination team in deploying application code to different environments. Work may occasionally require unusual hours (evenings / weekends)
- Help the support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues as soon as they are identified, what may occasionally require unusual hours (evenings/weekends)
- Create software documentation and update existing documents
- Participate actively/follow Agile / Scrum development methodology — daily standups, poker planning (development estimation), tasking, etc.
- Meet deadlines and manage multiple/dynamic priorities
- Be open to work in an Agile environment
- Experience with Scrum framework is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to discuss, interact and propose solutions to product owners, stakeholders and team members
- Deep frontend development experience
- Creation of prototypes from ideas and mockups from wire frames
- Deep knowledge in Angular 4+
- Interfacing with Restful APIs
- Backend experience
- Web services implementation – Restful APIs
- Web server configuration – experience with Docker / Containers / Microservices
- ElasticSearch and Prostgre SQL
- AWS experience — serverless desired
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.