As a Lifion Developer you’ll be at the forefront of a revolution in the next generation of Human Capital Management solutions. Leveraging your technical foundation, you’ll have a chance to build customer facing applications that will help our customers serve their employees from hire to retire.
Lifion’s fast-paced and dynamic organization is looking for individuals who aren’t afraid to:
1) Adopt a ‘build and iterate’ approach
2) Design with flexibility in mind
3) Constantly improve based on feedback
Lifion Developers have influence beyond core UI implementation, logic and workflows–you’ll also have influence over the product direction and the planning that supports it.
- Be a primary resource for development, testing, support and ongoing maintenance for Human Capital Management products by leveraging our visual development platform
- Be responsible for Implementing and configuring software application functionality, including user interfaces, business rules, workflows, and complex logic while creating technical specifications and implementation documents.
- Be responsible for implementing application governance around cross-cutting capabilities, including security, authentication, authorization, and auditing.
- Understand client & product requirements and efficiently translate them into application functionality including user interfaces, business rules, workflows and complex logic.
- Operate within the full product development lifecycle from wireframes/concept and database models all the way through to development and implementation
- Be responsible for fully automating application testing via automation tests.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, UX, & Architects to deliver end to end products that will delight our clients
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of previous experience
- A mindset of innovative thinking and pushing limits
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to explain advanced concepts to audiences of varying technical levels
- Proficient in technical business writing and ability to clearly communicate & present concepts
- Ability to evaluate functional requirements and use cases then convert those into application logic, validation rules and data models
- Knowledge of one of the following languages: Python, Ruby, C#, Java, C, Go or any object oriented programming language
- Proficient with relational databases, particularly modeling entity relationships and understanding SQL
- Demonstrated experience documenting/configuring solutions for complex business and data intensive systems
- Experience building Human Capital Management, Business Process Management or Enterprise resource management tools
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience in automation testing specifically in BDD or TDD methodologies
- Experience coordinating various technical groups for dependency and roadmap alignment
- Experience in startup or high growth technology environments
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.