The HR Innovation & Analytics team is responsible for transforming Human Resources with science, technology, and human intelligence. We work to increase data driven insights to assist our leaders in making better people decisions in an effort to add value through improved business outcomes or a better Associate experience.
We are looking for an organizational researcher with a I/O psychology, organizational research and statistical analysis skills to help us utilize an evidence-based approach to making more informed people decisions. This role will provide the individual the opportunity to work across multiple functions leveraging our rich data sets.
- Help design and develop statistical models to measure the effectiveness of HR programs and initiatives.
- Work with global teams to identify research opportunities, form hypotheses, synthesize conclusions and present findings/recommendation to stakeholders.
- Work with global teams to identify opportunities to use nudges to influence the behavior and decision making or groups and individuals.
- Provide HR leaders and teams with usable measurement strategies and methodologies to meet business goals.
- Perform extensive research leveraging published literature and real-world, practical application of data to guide internal research.
- Conduct internal research, designing structurally sound surveys, online experiments, and A/B tests.
- Create and communicate complex analysis and recommendations in a clear and precise manner.
- Experience initiating and driving research projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- PhD in Social Psychology, Behavioral Economics, or related field.
- 5-7 years of research experience doing literature reviews, writing surveys, designing lab or field experiments.
- Experience in conducting statistical analyses and analyzing large data sets.
- Ability to balance scientific rigor with practical limitations and a deep understanding of the tradeoffs between different research methods.
- Fluency in R or Python, including data modeling, data cleaning and data visualization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and oral.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with the discretion and care.
- Ability to work collaboratively on cross-functional teams of researchers, engineers, and HR experts.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.