The world of Human Capital Management is changing faster today than at any other time in history. ADP is leading the way of inventing the future of work. This is more than just creating new features; it’s reinventing how work gets done, and we need the world’s best people to help us do it. We are seeking tenacious forward-thinking individuals who thrive in the face of challenge, and who can see the opportunity in every change.
- Are you sick of working on projects that aren’t solving real problems? – At ADP we pay 1 in 6 Americans each pay cycle. The changes we make impact millions of people, every day.
- Are you tenacious, curious, and passionate? It takes real grit and a special kind of leadership to help transform instead of just build. If you’re ready for the next challenge, this is it.
- Do you want to work with some of the most passionate people and diverse teams around the world? We have people from every age range and every background. The people here are what make ADP special; you’ll see that right away.
Let’s invent the future together. What are you working for? #HelloWork
First things first: At ADP, we believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in cultivating a down-to-earth culture where ideas are welcomed, and innovation is encouraged. The result? We’re changing the world of work with HR solutions that help companies of all sizes focus less on work and more on success.
In the role of Lead Product Manager your creative inspiration will help fuel BIG innovation. You will formulate product strategy and drive go-to-market solutions, obsess over the customer experience journey, and measure product effectiveness — seeking to continually improve. You will partner with and lead a team that manages our Client Engagement Hub a key component of our Service Technology Portfolio working closely with ADP Service Stakeholders across the enterprise business owners.
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Help drive and implement the strategy for our platform that will create an exceptional associate experience.
- Understand the Market: Understand the market and competitive landscape to inform and shape product strategy and execution.
- Build Product: Work on Agile teams to drive story creation and prioritization, sprint planning, release planning; core contributor in Agile/Scrum ceremonies.
- Influence Stakeholders: clearly communicate product strategy and roadmap decisions to drive alignment with business and development stakeholders across the Enterprise. Speak up, share views on issues and respectfully challenge decisions; once decision is made commit to deliver.
- Advocate for the customer: Understand the needs of the users and work with UX teams to deliver solutions to delight our users
- Focus on and drive outcomes: that are aligned to business goals and objectives
- 5+ years’ experience managing an agile design-driven, user-centered product and development team supporting the delivery of web/mobile based product(s).
- Ability to navigate complex environments through product knowledge and leadership style.
- Proven ability to partner effectively across functions, with an exposure to complex organizations and the ability to gain shared vision on product decisions and priority trade-offs.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues simply and convincingly to help drive fast decisions.
- Experience researching industry trends, usage analytics, competitive pressures and applying to product strategy & roadmap.
- Strive for simplicity and organization to expedite the most effective customer solution & experience.
- Thinking creatively, showing passion and ability to identify and deliver new product innovation.
Just some of the reasons why you’ll love working here:
- You can be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- You can bring your passion and fun. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- You can balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- You can become a certified "smarty-pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- We pay you to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Does this sound like you? Then, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Powerful Technology + Real People = Awesome Results. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Diversity Inc® as one of the "Top 50 Companies for Diversity," ADP powers the working world with hire-to-retire solutions. Whether it’s a small business on Main Street or a global enterprise, ADP’s leading solutions and expert guidance help over 740,000 clients around the globe reduce costs, stay compliant, and unlock their people’s potential. Less paperwork. More teamwork.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.