The ADP Next Gen User Experience team is in an exciting stage of growth and maturity, bringing more visibility to the value we add to the next generation of ADP’s products. We have built a team of skilled UX professionals with an eye on both innovation and best practices to champion and serve our users. ADP’s products impact tens of millions of families across the globe, and the UX team solves problems for many types of users – practitioners, managers, employees, and beyond. At ADP, we are Always Designing for People.
This is an exciting opportunity for a curious and collaborative UX Researcher to grow with a team of supportive, experienced researchers. The individual in this role will join a dynamic, action-oriented UX research practice that is steadily maturing to meet business needs.
This individual is responsible for planning and executing generative and evaluative research studies for next generation ADP desktop and mobile products. These activities include, but are not limited to: in-depth user interviews, moderated and unmoderated concept and usability tests, card sorts, surveys, task analysis, and contextual inquiry for complex ADP products across platforms. This individual will receive mentorship and support from a Lead Researcher as well as professional development from the research practice leader.
In addition, the researcher in this role will have the opportunity to facilitate design thinking workshops in order to help teams align and innovate. Training provided.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills
- Clear, effective, and engaging written and verbal communication skills; confidence presenting research findings to different audiences
- Learning mindset; proactively seeks feedback and incorporates into their day-to-day
- Comfortable working with UX designers, product owners, and developers
- Trustworthy and accountable; able to commit to timelines and deliver projects on brief or raise hand when there are delays
- Very organized – your research notes can be easily understood by others, you have a system to track your own tasks
- Comfortable working with and presenting data (does not need to be an expert)
- Four-year college degree in Human Factors, Usability Engineering, User Experience, Human Computer Interaction, Psychology or related discipline preferred. Equivalent experience accepted.
- A typical candidate will have at least 2 years of experience working in user experience research or usability testing within a software development environment
- Demonstrated experience in User Experience Research, leading some of the following: remote and in-person usability testing, in-depth user interviews, heuristic evaluation, task analysis, card sorting, surveys
- Research or design experience with pay-related software or similarly complex systems a plus
- Experience facilitating workshops a plus
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum:
- Range maximum:
- Compensation type: Salary