ADP is hiring a Senior Product Manager
- Does the thought of inventing the future world of work by discovering, defining, and driving innovative solutions for real people excite you?
- Are you dedicated to delivering great outcomes through an awesome customer experience?
- Do you live and breathe problem-solving, innovation, and collaboration?
- Are you patient and committed — with a willingness to navigate complex environments through product knowledge and leadership style?
Well, then you might be just the person we’re looking for. #HelloWork
First things first: At ADP, we believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in cultivating a down-to-earth culture where ideas are welcomed and innovation is encouraged. The result? We’re changing the world of work with our HR solutions that help companies of all sizes focus less on work and more on success.
In the role of Sr. Product Manager, your creative inspiration will help fuel BIG innovation. You will formulate product strategy and drive go-to-market solutions, obsess over the customer experience journey, and measure product effectiveness — seeking to continually improve. You will partner with and lead a team supporting the Human Resource features within Workforce Now.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Product Strategy and Go-To-Market:
- Help define, manage, and execute individual product strategies with aligned, multi-year roadmaps. Partner with product leaders in and across ADP’s portfolio of products, business stakeholders, and development teams at ADP.
- Engage ADP’s Corporate Strategy Team as needed, to help identify opportunities outside of ADP for acquisition targets, competitive positioning, and other needs.
Customer Experience and Market Orientation:
- Define requirements by leveraging usability studies, business and product usage data, external industry trends, and metrics to generate insights.
- Understand competitors and the market to help identify new partnerships or acquisition targets to broaden or enhance a product portfolio.
- Define the vision for the end-to-end customer experience journey from sign-up, setup, to use partnering with stakeholders.
- Partner with UX teams do test and iterate on the experience as the customers interact with it.
Measurable Outcome Focus:
- Measure product(s) effectiveness, identify trends, report outcomes, and drive priorities to improve.
- Clearly be able to articulate the vision, strategies, priorities, and desired outcomes to key partners across ADP.
Product Leadership and Impact:
- Lead a multi-function project team through rapid, data-driven iterations focused on customer and stakeholder outcomes.
- Drive impact through all engagements with team members and extended team members – through deliveries and effectiveness.
- 5+ years’ experience managing an agile design-driven, user-centered product and development team supporting the delivery of web/mobile based product(s).
- 2+ years thinking creatively, showing passion and ability to identify and deliver new product innovation.
- Patience and dedication, with the ability to navigate complex environments though product knowledge and leadership style.
- Proven ability to partner effectively across functions, with an exposure to complex organizations and the ability to gain shared vision on product decisions and priority trade-offs.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues simply and convincingly to help drive fast decisions.
- Experience researching industry trends, usage analytics, competitive pressures and applying to product strategy & roadmap.
Just some of the reasons why you’ll love working here:
You can be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
You can bring your passion and fun. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
You can become a certified "smarty-pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
We pay you to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Does this sound like you? Then, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Powerful Technology + Real People = Awesome Results. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the "Top 50 Companies for Diversity," ADP powers the working world with hire-to-retire solutions. Whether it’s a small business on Main Street or a global enterprise, ADP’s leading solutions and expert guidance help over 740,000 clients around the globe reduce costs, stay compliant, and unlock their people’s potential. Less paperwork. More teamwork.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Related Searches: Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.