UX Lead, Workforce Experience
We’re looking for an exceptionally talented, inventive, and thoughtful UX designer to join us in building a revolutionary new suite of products to make people happier and more productive at work.
Traditional HR software is undergoing radical transformation. Lifion by ADP is leading this change, building a new generation of products to help organizations manage, engage, and develop their workforces. We’re taking the pain out of HR management, and empowering employees and people leaders.
The UX Lead for Workforce Experience will define the user experience for the core mobile and web products that tie together our expansive employee experience: search experiences, cross-platform messaging, navigation patterns and more. It’s an expansive UX role, where design, technical, and product thinking are all essential. You’ll work closely with our cutting-edge machine learning and platform engineering teams, as well as our amazing enterprise-scale design system UX team.
Lifion is a passionate, innovative, and rapidly growing team of UX designers, researchers, engineers, and product managers working in a fast-paced, user-centric environment. The right candidate will bring enthusiasm, invention, and fearlessness to the role, coupled with a strong desire to solve problems for millions of users around the world.
- Lead and define the UX vision for the Lifion workforce experience core user experiences.
- Design and continuously refine the system-wide navigation, search, and information architecture products and features.
- Collaborate effectively with product management, engineering, and user research throughout release cycles
- Lead and set direction for associate designers, working towards a common vision
- Stay on top of changing UX design technologies, as well as industry standards to ensure leading-edge interpretation and execution of design applications
- Define best practices and contribute to Lifion’s design system
- Be able to balance strategic leadership with strong hands-on UX problem solving
- Help drive user research and testing efforts
- Participate in the recruitment and interview process for new Lifion UX designers
- Experience creating sophisticated, elegant design and a desire to help others produce the same. You know how to set goals and motivate others to reach them, and enjoy coaching and mentoring a team
- You’ve shipped product: you know the challenges (and rewards!) of release cycles and how to partner across the organization at every stage, shipping quickly and at the highest level of quality
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage several large projects simultaneously
- Ability to work hand-in-hand with product team members on requirements and design
- Experience prototyping on multiple platforms
- Ability to act as an internal consultant providing business and technical guidance: you’re comfortable talking about business models and analytics
- At least 5 years of industry experience (preferably in an agile environment), with minimum of two managing and guiding teams
- An exceptional design portfolio with well-thought-out interactions and interface designs across both web and mobile applications
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.