Senior Product Manager – IDM Core and Integrations
We’re looking for a senior Technical Product Manager in the identity management (IDM) domain. You will be responsible for building a world class Identity management system that service clients and partners globally. You will work closely with clients, engineering teams,
implementation and support teams.
- Build a product roadmap for a global secure identity management product that covers the needs of global clients, developers and implementation teams.
- Plan and prioritize the product roadmap to meet stakeholders expectations and maximize the value delivered to stakeholders.
- Collect client requirements, identify product gaps and design product capabilities to meet the needs of stakeholders.
- Conduct product and competitive research to inform product design and roadmap development.
- Communicate product capabilities and plans to stakeholders and management.
- Develop product documentation to educate the various stakeholders of the latest IDM features and best practices.
- Steer communication and responses to stakeholders’ requests.
- Deep understanding of fundamental authentication technologies and standards such as SAML, OpenID, OAUTH, and MFA.
- Knowledgeable about security requirements and best practices required for identity management products.
- Understanding of web application architecture and design.
- Demonstrable high-level knowledge of programming fundamentals (variables, loops, basic data structures, functions)
- Patient listener and clear communicator who can distill application use cases into small, concise problems
Experience. You have 5-8 years of experience in relevant skills gained and developed in the
same or similar role.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with identity management products(e.g. Okta, MS Federation servers, etc).
- +2 years of product management experience in the identity management domain.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
● You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.